OOC CHAT

A White Box FMAG Sandbox
badams30

Re: OOC CHAT

Post by badams30 »

The DM doesn't mind - whatever the party wants to do, we can do. I know there's a TON of background here, you guys are itching for some action. I'll do whatever keeps everyone interested and moving. We can split up and do multiple conversations at once, or go visit each. If consensus is split up, I'll divide the group into those who indicated wanting to visit a particular person, and you can all reconvene when done. Whatever you all prefer.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:27 pm
I'll do whatever keeps everyone interested and moving.
I can only speak for myself, but your game is both interesting and moving along at a good pace.

Dewplo is a coward, so rather than split-off by himself (if that were an option), he would rather stay with the group/a larger group - at least if going outside of town.

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

IDK, splitting up is fine but maybe we visit the the witch in the morn as a group? I am assuming, please correct me if needed, that she is the only visit that would take us back out of town and potentially zap one of us into a frog.

Eerik would like to visit the smith if anyone cares to take a stroll.... always good to know the person that might be fixing your dragon beater.

PS: The game is awesome.

kipper

Post by kipper »

^That was my thought too. The witch is a bit far out of town to visit tonight, so let's save her for tomorrow.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Smith and then alchemist is fine for me!

Btw...I'm glad badams was controlling my character and not Paul!

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

It would have been EPIC!

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

I'm fine with visiting the witch as a group as well, in the morning.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:56 pm
Btw...I'm glad badams was controlling my character and not Paul!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Thanks for the input - okay, to keep it simple, we'll assume the group plans to visit the smith, alchemist and lastly the priest. You can probably visit two of them before you run out of daylight, then meet the other prior to heading out to see if the witch exists. Or go straight to the witch, either way...

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Just FYI, I'm trying to be diligent about updating the leads and rumors and the notable persons/creatures threads too, just in case anyone wants to circle back and see who they met, what they talked about, and what was the rumor or lead... If you all have other suggestions for threads, just throw it at me! I was going to try and write a campaign journal, but not sure I could keep up with it. If anyone wants to start one (and anyone who contributes) I'll give an XP bonus for the effort. Id say make it in the characters words or something. No pressure, just tossing it out there. As for the adventure, in case you haven't figured it out, there are a LOT of rumors, adventure and job ideas, some may or may not contribute to the overall story, or maybe they do. There's a lot of meat on the bone with this adventure. Lots of investigating, but the action will pick up once you get all the info you need and when you set out on whatever your course of action is... OH - and no one has asked but I'll occasionally give you XP totals as we go along.