A White Box FMAG Sandbox
connivingsumo

Re: OOC CHAT

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:11 am
connivingsumo wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:20 pm
Sorry guys ~ I was getting notifications, then didn't - then forgot to check. I'll get caught up tomorrow 4/22.
NEW HOUSERULE: When you don't reply in what the GM determines is a timely fashion, and your name is Rik, your character dies instantly and painfully.

Since this is your first infraction, we'll just say that Dewplo just loses 3 of his limbs and his sight, and has developed a traumatic case of uncontrolled flatulence. But other than that, he's good.
:lol: the limbs just weren't enough! :lol:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey guys! Sorry I've slowed down a bit, been pretty busy the past two weeks, but schedule is clearing up, so I'll try to pick up the pace...

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

:thumbup:

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Hey guys! Your OD&D party was woefully devoid of an elf who decides each day whether to be a fighter or a magic-user, so here I am! It's great to be back. Joe, it's been a long time! Rik, I love how you riffed on the picture of the booted, retreating halfing from the basic set. John, I promise Sythandra won't peek at Terwilliger's spell book. When anybody's watching. Paul, I look forward to our characters' mutually antagonistic relationship, just like old times.

And Brandon, Groucho Marx comments notwithstanding, thanks for letting me join your club.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Welcome to the game, Steve!

badams30

Post by badams30 »

tumblingdice wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 10:06 pm
Hey guys! Your OD&D party was woefully devoid of an elf who decides each day whether to be a fighter or a magic-user, so here I am! It's great to be back. Joe, it's been a long time! Rik, I love how you riffed on the picture of the booted, retreating halfing from the basic set. John, I promise Sythandra won't peek at Terwilliger's spell book. When anybody's watching. Paul, I look forward to our characters' mutually antagonistic relationship, just like old times.

And Brandon, Groucho Marx comments notwithstanding, thanks for letting me join your club.
Man, I'm glad you're here. This group here is the same guys who got me BACK into RPGs via Labyrinth Lord almost 12 years ago! Its good to have the gang back together!

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Is BloodAxe joining us too?

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Imagine if we could get Kipper? He's still active on Unseen Servant.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Just leaving this here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&p=9687#p9687

:D

kipper

Post by kipper »

I haven't had a chance to read much yet and I'll be pretty busy tomorrow. Maybe I'll have enough time tonight to roll up a character.

I'm in a 3d6-in-order mood so that might what I'll be doing despite what it says in the house rules, maybe even randomly rolling my character's race too. We'll see.