Trouble at Brandonsford!

A White Box FMAG Sandbox
badams30

Re: Trouble at Brandonsford!

Post by badams30 »

Mort shrugs at the suggestion of watching the goblins. He says "I reckon I can watch em'. But do you think that king fella would be well disposed to us coming in to his little place with his boys tied up?" Mort smiles at the goblins (both of whom are intently listening to the conversation) and says "hey fellas, my friends are good people, and they wont hurt you if you're being honest. You saw what they did to your buds, if you double cross em', they'll get ya. I've seen em kill a couple dozen orcs without workin' up a sweat. You know what I mean?"

The goblins, wide eyed, glance at each other and then Mort and shake their heads vigorously. "No, we not trick anyone. Hogboon asked all of us to look for peoples who were strong enough to get that dragon, and do whatever we need to do to get em' to come see him. That dragon been eating our clan and nothin' we done has made a difference. Hogboon just wants to be rid of dragon, and if you can do it, he'll give you big BIG reward."

The goblins nod enthusiastically at you all...

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Sythandra the elf stifles a smirk as Mort talks trash about the party defeating orcs. She then thinks about the orcs that desecrated the dryad grove, and her smirk fades. She looks at the goblins, her emotions conflicted, and says nothing.

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Eerik

We can try it... I have nothing better to presently.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

spanningtree wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:02 pm
Eerik

We can try it... I have nothing better to presently.
Dewplo nods in agreement with Eerik... as he gulps & chews the last chunk o'cheese.

kipper

Post by kipper »

Jocasta is not in favour of keeping hostages.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Okay, let us speak to this goblin chieftain without hostages, says Hugi. I hope you speak in truth, goblin. We would hate to need to destroy your whole clan.

Hugi eats a chunk of cheese and mumbles I hope I don’t regret this.

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Eerik

Taking a bit of wood as a toothpick....nudging his gum. Half odds, I would think.