greyarea

Re: Delve #8

Post by greyarea »

Berthold tosses him a line

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Schmidt is able to secure the rope and with all of you helping, is able to topple the altar [d6=1], which cracks in half as it slams to the floor. Schmidt and Berthold feel a sense of relief - the unease is gone.

Nicely done! Where to?

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Let’s bring our fallen friends back for proper burial and get this farmer back to his family, suggests Berthold. Then we can recover in town. Bring on another adventurer or two to fill out the party and back at it.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

rredmond wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:06 pm
greyarea wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:15 pm
Sorry for going silent. Wasn’t getting notifications there for a few days it seems.
It happens to me every so often too!
What happens is that if you miss the first notification for a thread update, all future notifications for that thread are stopped until you visit and read that thread. Other threads can still trigger notifications, but it works the same - you get just one email per thread until you visit those other threads.

So it's easy to miss or forget that first notification and then totally blank for a week or so until you think "Man, the forum has been quiet". Has happened to me numerous times with PbP games :).

Sometimes our email gets blocked by gmail or whatever, but this hasn't happened in a while, I've been pretty careful about adhering to the big email providers' delivery standards - but if you aren't getting any email notifications at all, let me know and I can check the logs.

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Salty eyes the dagger off the altar, our well ventilated friend said that'spowerful, right? Maybe we should lock it away in your shrine, Schmidtty, just in case?

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Salty agrees to head back to town & Bury our dead. He carefully takes thr knife, using his cloak to pick it up

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Sounds like the consensus is to head back to town, and with that I think we'll wrap up this PbP - I'd like to try something different for my next game, maybe a sandbox with a different ruleset, after a bit of a break. I hope it wasn't too deadly - but there were some epic deaths and battles (the demon you summoned on level 1 comes to mind). You were all awesome players and I'd be happy if you all join my next game :).

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Berthold is sad this game is ending.
Uzmatazz has no comment.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

It wasn't too lethal...I mean, I only died twice!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, DM Doug! You deserve a well earned respite! Now, go bind yer wounds!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Btw...Salty was a great character! Nice job, JimboJimbo! And that goes for the rest of you louts too! :lol:

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Thanks Doug. Some excellent DMing on your part there. I really had a blast.

Chaps, couldn't have had a better group for my first pbp experience. I'm honoured to have died beside you 3 times :lol: