OOC

Tamerlaine's White Box Game
Tamerlaine

Re: OOC

Post by Tamerlaine »

I was wondering if everyone was having fun. I'd like to hear from the players on what they think. I have an open door policy, so anything can be discussed with me either here or in PMs. I know we're not at the dungeon as I try to be a bit dimensional and not so linear. Tell me what you think. I do listen.

Eris

Post by Eris »

Well, yep! I am having fun. :)

I am not posting as frequently as I want, but you know how life can be sometimes. I hope *you* are having fun with the game, too.
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Sure thing, can't wait to see what happens next :)

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

This is quite selfish of me but I am putting down the address for my blog the Gelatinous Cube. A terrible plug, but my blog's sole purpose is to get the word out. It's brand new, so a little traffic wouldn't hurt ; P Also, any news, announcements or resources for old school gaming you can throw my way would be much appreciated.

* EDIT 9/10/16 *

I changed the URL as I paid for a domain name (am I stupid?).

https://thegelatinouscube.net

Please, if you come across any gaming resources, new or old, that might be of interest. Don't hesitate to inform me.

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Here's the question; with the party's arrival at the King's Rest Inn do you want to play a lump sum for room & board per day/night or would you like a menu to choose from? I can do either, but I would leave it up to the party. Just keep in mind that if there's a menu involved, it will mirror typical medieval fare, essentially pottage, eggs, cheese, bread, blood , sausage, leeks, river trout and the like. No griffon eggs or anything exotic. Drinks will be beer, ale, cider, and elderberry wine.

Let me know which way you lean on this issue.

Eris

Post by Eris »

I'd be fine with paying a lump sum for room and board...so would Brother Loren. :)

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Eris wrote:I'd be fine with paying a lump sum for room and board...so would Brother Loren. :)
Agreed.

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Apologies to everyone. I've been under the weather with a nasty head cold. I will post tomorrow (Friday).

Eris

Post by Eris »

Tamerlaine wrote:Apologies to everyone. I've been under the weather with a nasty head cold. I will post tomorrow (Friday).
Hope you feel better! I'm combating allergies, myself.

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

I have received word that sexyhamster has withdrawn from the game. She has cited an uptick in her schoolwork and social life. I'm sure we wish her well. In the meantime Gormlaith will be a NPC. If you know of anyone with the means/interest in possibly playing our game, by all means spread the word.