Chapter 4

Tamerlaine's White Box Game
klarkash-ton

Re: Chapter 4

Post by klarkash-ton »

"This is your domain Brother Loren, unless Yilmaz or Bors have any objections, I'm happy to follow your lead and be done with this forsaken place."

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Yilmaz nods at Loren's advise: "We'd better not meddle with the dead, indeed. Let's explore elsewhere..." He thinks for a while and softly wonders out loud: "I can't shake the thought of the narrow tunnel back there, what do you say we check it out?"

Eris

Post by Eris »

Wouter wrote:Yilmaz nods at Loren's advise: "We'd better not meddle with the dead, indeed. Let's explore elsewhere..." He thinks for a while and softly wonders out loud: "I can't shake the thought of the narrow tunnel back there, what do you say we check it out?"
"Yes, close and bar this door and move on." Brother Loren says, "And exploring the tunnel is a good idea."
'
Brother Loren Cleric-1 XP: 1273/1500
HP: 6/6 AC: 6 Saving Throw: 15 (+2 poison/paralysis)
HD: 1+1
XP Bonus: 0
Weapons: Mace (1d6) & Shield (+1)
Gold: 10
Spells: NA

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

Once Brother Loren has said last rites, Deccon bars the door.

Eris

Post by Eris »

klarkash-ton wrote:Once Brother Loren has said last rites, Deccon bars the door.
Loren waves a small golden painted disk of wood that hangs around his neck and says a few words in a language none of the others understand and finishes with, "I hope you all rest in peace now."

Tamerlaine

Post by Tamerlaine »

Eris wrote:"I hope you all rest in peace now."
[/quote]

As the cleric of Sol gives his benediction, the words of a righteous man of light and justice are a blasphemy to the dead who lived their lives serving the will of darkness. The hate brings the flicker needed to spark those who still walk the shadows between life and death. A pile of bones here and there suddenly rise from the ground and more stir from their rest in the walls. To the horror to the party witnessing such a scene, nine such skeletal figures stand and start moving towards the party with rusty weapons and shields in hand.

Initiative: Party [1d6] = 6 Enemy [1d6] = 1

The party is the first to react, quickly snapping out their fear of such a sight...

Actions?

Loren AC 6 [13] HP 6/6
Deccon AC 4 [15]* HP 7/6
Yilmaz AC 9 [10] HP 6/6
~~ Asil AC 9 [10] HP 6/5
Bors AC 4 [15]* HP 7/5

Eris

Post by Eris »

Loren frowns at the evil undead and calls out, "You want the darkness, then turn away from us and flee!"

OOC: Loren is attempting to Turn the Dead here

klarkash-ton

Post by klarkash-ton »

OOC: 9?! Damn lads, that's a fight we might not want to get into. What do you guys think about slamming the door shut and barring it from the outside?

Eris

Post by Eris »

klarkash-ton wrote:OOC: 9?! Damn lads, that's a fight we might not want to get into. What do you guys think about slamming the door shut and barring it from the outside?
We can try, but I suspect they'll eventually claw their way through the door. That's my guess anyway. Do you want to see if the Turn Undead works first and then try slamming the door closed?

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

I'm confident brother Loren's turning will be quite effective, but just in case...

Yilmaz moves back and raises his hands, focusing on the arcane gestures and vocals needed to cast his spell of Sleep, should brother Loren's turning of the undead be unsuccessful.