Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Jcftao's Whitebox Campaign
greyarea

Re: Chapter 7 -- In Search of a Book Seller

Post by greyarea »

Milton thanks Tarmo for his assistance and will recover his rapier and assist in the body search after his poor feet are tended to.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Aside from a couple daggers, the men have wooden symbols of their deity around their necks. One man has a coin purse with 3 silver pieces and 12 coppers.

The room is littered with broken furniture, some of it was used in making a small fire in a brazier near the door. A half empty keg of oil sits to one side. [This is enough for six flasks of oil.]

Thorhall tends to the rana's burnt flippers, "Hmmm...doesn't seem that bad after all...I think you will be up and hopping in no time." [Milton gets back 3 points!]

Thorhall pats the flask on his side, "If you get winded or knocked about later, take a good belt of this! Dwarven brandy...it will put the fire back in your belly, that it will!"

Thorhall tends his own wounds and also that of Balthar. [Both men are restored to full hit points]

"That was fine work with your blade, young Balthar." Thorhall says, "Though, It wouldn't last long against heavier armored foes. For that you'll need this." And he holds up his heavy bladed battle axe .

Actions?

Status
Milton 4/6 hp
All others fully healed

Etarr_the_Good

Post by Etarr_the_Good »

"I thank you kindly, Thorhall", says Balthar, for binding my wounds. That is a fine weapon for sure."

OCC: I assume Balthar is being given the axe to wield. Is it a one handed weapon? He is the torchbearer.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Etarr_the_Good wrote:"I thank you kindly, Thorhall", says Balthar, for binding my wounds. That is a fine weapon for sure."

OCC: I assume Balthar is being given the axe to wield. Is it a one handed weapon? He is the torchbearer.
OOC--Oh no! Thorhall would not part with his northlander axe! He was just holding it up to show the example a real weapon! ;)

Etarr_the_Good

Post by Etarr_the_Good »

Balthar suggests to the party that it might be a good idea to maybe find something to gather the oil for later use. He searches for an empty flask of some sort. He also asks if he can take one of the daggers for himself if agreeable to the party.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

The dagger is yours, says the Rana. Milton will also look for empty flasks once the search of the dead bodies is complete.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Milton does indeed find a couple intact bottles that may work.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Milton fills flasks. Payback... he mutters.

Etarr_the_Good

Post by Etarr_the_Good »

Balthar helps in the search of the room and bodies and will be ready to proceed after the group is rested.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Tarmo pockets the coins and moves to listen at the door while the others are scrounging oil and tending to wounds.

Do we want a loot thread so we can split it up later?