+ Human Cleric = tumblingdice
+ Dwarf Fighter = merias
+ Polearm Fighter = jcftao
+ Magic-User = spanningtree
+ Some soon to be dead guy = connivingsumo

badams30

Re: Chat, etc.

Post by badams30 »

Hey guys, I'm updating some things this evening, so if it's half done or seems "off" hang in there. I'm working on it. Just posted about Deities, going to add some stuff about clerics and gods shortly...

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Thanks for the info. My cleric will be...wait for it...a cleric of Irnoch.
These are ghouls. They hang out in graveyards, they have long tongues, and they eat people.
"Oh, well, that could be helpful!"
--my five-year old daughter

badams30

Post by badams30 »

I’m going to post some thoughts on saints tonight in the house rules, prob going to change the part about blasphemy and all that. It’ll be clearer soon. Hang in there. And Rik - you can’t make a priest of the holy order of pizza and beer.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:And Rik - you can’t make a priest of the holy order of pizza and beer.
Sure... :roll: the ONE class you can't kill! :lol:

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

Hey Brandon, is the elf class on page 23 of the rule book fair game? I might opt of that if it is.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

spanningtree wrote:Hey Brandon, is the elf class on page 23 of the rule book fair game? I might opt of that if it is.
Do you mean the variant elf class? YES! It is playable. I think I put that in the houserules. Sorry if I missed that.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey guys, characters are looking good! I'm trying to do a hexmap (and failing BADLY) but if worse comes to worse, I'll sketch something out just to get us moving. So I'll post some locale fodder soon, and a map of some sorts. Don't expect any world class cartography though, I'm a complete schmoe when it comes to map making online...

spanningtree

Post by spanningtree »

badams30 wrote:
spanningtree wrote:Hey Brandon, is the elf class on page 23 of the rule book fair game? I might opt of that if it is.
Do you mean the variant elf class? YES! It is playable. I think I put that in the houserules. Sorry if I missed that.
You right, I found it in the house rules. Not used to reading that much all at one time, so I must have missed it. I am going to go with that class, we might need another "real" mage...

badams30

Post by badams30 »

spanningtree wrote:
badams30 wrote:
You right, I found it in the house rules. Not used to reading that much all at one time, so I must have missed it. I am going to go with that class, we might need another "real" mage...
No worries - sorry for all the copy. I was trying to keep the houserules lite, but I got carried away.
Totally unrelated question, but as a guy with kids aged 4, 6 and soon to be 9, has anyone ever seen "Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom" on Nik?