OOC Chat

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
Black_Pudding

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Black_Pudding »

Thank you for the any welcomes. I’m at work eating dinner but trying to get a leg up on character creation.

Stat rolls, using this app online I found using Google. Fingers crossed...

Str 14 Int 11 Wis 13 Dex 9 Con 11 Cha 11. Free Die 5

This close to the Standard Array numbers but without an exceptional number. I’m going with the Standard Array.

STR 15
INT 10
WIS 8
DEX12
CON 14
CHA 13

WEALTH 150 sp

NAME: Sir Hedwig of Savenna*

* Kightly title and name of birthplace are fictional, part of his delusions as being a knight errant.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Very good! Since your character is a knight, I shall allow him a suit of chainmail, shield, and a melee weapon. Also, a horse fitting a delusional knight...
there are plenty of knight's travelling about in the Forest of Nye. You may opt to be from Nye or from another county within the kingdom of Eyre.
Savenna could be the name of your manor place.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

What? You allowed my knight, Sir Fungo of the Eastern West Realms a ball of twine. :sick:

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Ok, you can also have your choice...a pair of knitting needles or a fork with a bent tine.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo stares at the knitting needles. How am I supposed to eat steak with these? I wish I had a fork. Even a bent one would be better.

He pulls out his ball of twine and begins knitting himself a fork.

Black_Pudding

Post by Black_Pudding »

jcftao wrote:Very good! Since your character is a knight, I shall allow him a suit of chainmail, shield, and a melee weapon. Also, a horse fitting a delusional knight...
there are plenty of knight's travelling about in the Forest of Nye. You may opt to be from Nye or from another county within the kingdom of Eyre.
Savenna could be the name of your manor place.
That is very generous. Question...how does this affect my character’s current wealth?

I was initially considering plate armor, an old out of style set with a little rust and some dents. Perhaps he can have plate but due to its ancient condition it gives him the same AC as chainmail? Its not a big deal so anything you decide is fine.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Battered plate for you, sir! It will give you same AC as chainmail until you can have it repaired.
The plate is a family heirloom, so is the horse. He is an old warhorse, long past his prime...good for one more campaign.

Pick a melee weapon and shield and that will do for now. You are near penniless, carrying a paltry amount in your coin purse...6 silver pennies.

You hope to find adventure and fortune in the near future.

You've wandered into the realm of Nye and somehow managed to become lost.

The forest opens into a green glade and you see a group of people standing near a persimmon tree.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Black Pudding,

Add your character and a picture to the Characters thread, at your convenience. I will adjust any of it that I need to. Hit points will be max to start.
Armor Class is ascending. If you haven't gotten Whitebox:Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game, pick up a copy. The pdf is free on drivethrurpg. Charile Mason is the author.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Black_Pudding wrote:Thank you for the any welcomes. I’m at work eating dinner but trying to get a leg up on character creation.

Stat rolls, using this app online I found using Google. Fingers crossed...

Str 14 Int 11 Wis 13 Dex 9 Con 11 Cha 11. Free Die 5

This close to the Standard Array numbers but without an exceptional number. I’m going with the Standard Array.

STR 15
INT 10
WIS 8
DEX12
CON 14
CHA 13

WEALTH 150 sp

NAME: Sir Hedwig of Savenna*

* Kightly title and name of birthplace are fictional, part of his delusions as being a knight errant.
Welcome!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Hey fellows,
If I don't get another chance to tell you, just want to wish good health and happiness to you and your family for the new year.
Happy New Year to you all!