Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
herself

Re: Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

Post by herself »

Susanna nods at Moonglimmer’s words. “It’s night. We should look for somewhere to stay, out of the open. Maybe someone can tell us about this Hunt as well.”
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

mythictom wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:09 am
[...] "But the question remains whether our coming here to this town was coincidence... or did they drive us here like cattle?"
Bizenghast: Sorceress

Bizenghast looks at Susanna and also nods at Moonglimmer, "I share that concern." as she follows the group into town.
As the group enters town, Bizenghast examines one of the light posts, inspecting it closely... "Curious..."

=============
Memorized Spells:
L0: Smoke
L1: Sleep 6/12/2020
L1: Sleep 7/26/2020

Spell Book:
(L0) Smoke (tea cup size/volume)
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep
(L1) Read Languages

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Erwin looks for a public establishment of some sort - an Inn or Shop where we can get some questions answered.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo follows the others and says, I feel if we were herded into this place. Why did the hunters stop? Where are we exactly?

I have a bad feeling about this.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

The town is neatly arranged and looks well maintained. Flower boxes are in many windows displaying tulips in full bloom. There appear to be no taverns or inn nor stables.

As you walk down the lane, you see a large meeting house or town hall, shuttered and dark. More lights are lit in upstairs rooms and you can see people peeking out from curtained windows.

A man comes out of his house carrying a lantern. He looks to be in his 40's and wears a simple linen tunic and breeches. His red hair is tied neatly behind him and he is clean shaven. With a squint, he eyes the party and says, "Best not be wandering out after dark. Them's that do so are either marked or just foolish. I am Cicero," he holds out an open hand. "What brings you to Everspring? If it is travel that has brought you here, you are welcome to stay the night. My home is humble but ample to accomodate your group."

Actions?

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

"Good evening, Cicero," Moonglimmers with a smile and bow of her head.

" We are strangers in this land and have been by an odd hunting party. Can you tell us anything about them? "

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo bows deeply. Fungo at your service, says the hobbit. Pleased to meet you Cicero. We are strangers to this realm and one can say we are fools of a sort, trusting masters of stones and dungeons ill-advisedly. I am thankful for your hospitality. May we continue this discussion of Everspring inside? I fear the baying of dogs and their masters.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Cicero looks closely at the elf, "You have a striking resemblance to the fairy king and his court. My lady...forgive me for being inhospitable by standing in the chill of the night! Please, my lady, warm yourself and your companions by my fire, if it so pleases you?"

"The king and his court have sounded the horns tonight, they hunt in the forest. If you are not one of the marked, you are fortunate. You are safe within the confines of Everspring. Come! Let us delay no longer. My home is yours, welcome friends."

herself

Post by herself »

The town is neatly arranged and looks well maintained.
well that's just damned suspicious! :D

Susanna will nod and smile and hope Cicero doesn't ask her any questions. She looks down at her hands and arms when he mentions "being marked." Can she see anything? I strongly suspect not, heh.

She's immediately paranoid that being marked is yet one more thing others will dislike her for.
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

"Thank you for your hospitality, Cicero. I am Erwin, Cleric of the Green-Man. As my friend Fungo suggested, let us continue our discussions inside."