Chapter 6 ~ The Party's Over

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
connivingsumo

Re: Chapter 6 ~ The Party's Over

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:32 am
Guyot de Fortunato listens quietly to the magic-user's lack of knowledge about the Ways, "Well, perhaps it is something you don't know but can feel...just like a bird doesn't need to think about flying...it just takes wing. Don't doubt yourself, either you can get us out of here or no...you are our only chance."

"Let us go from here, it is a very strange place...oh, by the way...I promised that bear over there that I would help him get home too. But don't listen to a word he says. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a lying bear!"

"Now, let's get your friends and leave here with haste!"
Bizenghast: Sorceress

Bizenghast giggles at the thought of a dancing, but dishonest, bear. She follows the cat, but looks to see if Susanna and others are following.
"What about our friends trapped in the keep? The place we're going to now will allow us to rescue them?"

=============
Memorized Spells:
L0: Smoke
L1: Sleep

Spell Book:
(L0) Smoke (tea cup size/volume)
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep

herself

Post by herself »

Susanna nods and tugs at Guyot's sleeve. "We're not all here. Some of our friends are still in that keep."
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Guyot turns and looks at Bizenghast and Susanna, "Well...now we'll have the witch cast one of her spells to poof us inside the keep. Once there, we shall assault the guards holding your friends and flee. It's all planned out now, except for a little bit in the middle and just a bit around the ends."

"Berlioz? Why are you lumping around? If you want to come along, then don't delay! The witch here is going to magic us into the keep!"

A black bear comes lumbering up to the party. He stands and doffs his hat, then begins licking a paw, "It's not my fault you were thrown out. The queen must not like cats. They didn't throw me out. I just thought you might want some company...why'd you have to get the queen so worked up? She got really mad when you told that story about having those silver spurs..."

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

EDIT TO OTIS' ACTION: Is there anything in the room that could be used to cover the mirror to offer it some protection? If not, he'll try to cover it with a curtain, sheet or something large enough...

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

badams30 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:23 pm
Otis - Fighter

EDIT TO OTIS' ACTION: Is there anything in the room that could be used to cover the mirror to offer it some protection? If not, he'll try to cover it with a curtain, sheet or something large enough...
Otis looks around the room and feels a bit sad for Katherine. The room is even more bare than the room he was given to sleep in. Otis does recall that the hallways have tapestries and curtains that may be suitable.

herself

Post by herself »

jcftao wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:23 pm
Guyot turns and looks at Bizenghast and Susanna, "Well...now we'll have the witch cast one of her spells to poof us inside the keep. Once there, we shall assault the guards holding your friends and flee. It's all planned out now, except for a little bit in the middle and just a bit around the ends."

"Berlioz? Why are you lumping around? If you want to come along, then don't delay! The witch here is going to magic us into the keep!"

A black bear comes lumbering up to the party. He stands and doffs his hat, then begins licking a paw, "It's not my fault you were thrown out. The queen must not like cats. They didn't throw me out. I just thought you might want some company...why'd you have to get the queen so worked up? She got really mad when you told that story about having those silver spurs..."
I suspect the silver reference went over Susanna's head...but that's a very good idea!

Susanna is feeling a little better about this whole situation if the bear is coming too... She will give him another one of her awkward curtseys. "We should probably go soon," she says. "It can't be good in there right now."

herself

Post by herself »

OOC:

It's the 26th here, but we're about to head off for a couple of days... after that I'll be "back" but then I'll be away the week of 2-8 Jan. So game time will likely be quite patchy over this time, sorry everyone. But please feel free to carry Susanna along and even play for her as you see fit!

Also, Merry Christmas!

/OOC

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Bengar - dwarf thief

Bengar isn't the most intuitive fellah in the world, but he even suspects that Bizenghast can't easily magick the party into the keep like Guyot is suggesting. He furrows his eyebrows at the sight of the bear. Who's gonna talk next? he mutters to himself.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

herself wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:09 pm
OOC:

It's the 26th here, but we're about to head off for a couple of days... after that I'll be "back" but then I'll be away the week of 2-8 Jan. So game time will likely be quite patchy over this time, sorry everyone. But please feel free to carry Susanna along and even play for her as you see fit!

Also, Merry Christmas!

/OOC
/ooc Thanks for letting us know! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! And Safe Travels (for both getaways)!!! :mrgreen:

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:23 pm
Guyot turns and looks at Bizenghast and Susanna, "Well...now we'll have the witch cast one of her spells to poof us inside the keep. [...]"
Bizenghast: Sorceress

Bizenghast insists and reminds Mr. Guyot... "Sir! I have no 'Poofs' for travel! In fact, I've very little Poofs left! I'm a fledgling "Poofer" ...at best!"

=============
Memorized Spells:
L0: Smoke

Spell Book:
(L0) Smoke (tea cup size/volume)
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep