The Ford

Merias' White Box game

Moderator: merias

Re: The Ford

Postby Wouter » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Dolgrim takes a closer look at the pipe. "Fine craftmanship, very nice..." he mumbles approvingly. He opens up the leather pouch and takes a good sniff: "Ah, even better! Does anyone mind a Dwarf enjoying these outstanding smokeables?"

If not, Dolgrim will fill the pipe with tobacco and start smoking, putting the leather pouch in his backpack while observing Fenwick's jumping up and down with a satisfied look on his face.

"So, do we take the money with us? I guess I could still carry some without slowing us down too much," he says as he takes out his bag from his backpack.
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Ford

Postby merias » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:19 pm

The pipe is indeed finely carved. Dolgrim lights it up and takes a puff, immediately feeling a tight sensation behind his eyes.

Guntram [auto-pilot] binds the wounds of Dolgrim (1d4=4), between the short rest and the attention, he feels much better (back to full HP).

"Watch your head, eh Fenwick? They say the temple is south of here a league or so, what say we rest and move on? We can get there before dinner, I think," Grimma says.
User avatar
merias
Site Admin
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Southern Quebec

Re: The Ford

Postby Wouter » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Is the tight sensation behind Dolgrim's eyes lasting? Does he notice any change in his vision?
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Ford

Postby merias » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Wouter wrote:Is the tight sensation behind Dolgrim's eyes lasting? Does he notice any change in his vision?


Yes, it persists, however he only notices a slight change in his vision, as if everything were a bit brighter.
User avatar
merias
Site Admin
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Southern Quebec

Re: The Ford

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:50 am

Oberon looks on in awe at Fenwick's new magical ability, "By Kurnar's hoary beard! Is there nothing you can't do sorcerer?"

"Can you now bound above the tree-tops and espy our destination?"

Oberon looks very pleased with himself, "My word I certainly chose to travel with the right party!"
User avatar
Mike
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:34 am

Re: The Ford

Postby Wouter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:08 am

"Just wait until you've tasted a puff of this..!" Dolgrim says as he offers Oberon, and the others in turn, the pipe. "Makes you feel all tingly behind the eyes... Not too unpleasant, really," he adds while blinking his eyes a couple of times.
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Ford

Postby greyarea » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:47 pm

The purple mage tries to jump straight up so as to fulfill Oberon's request.
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: The Ford

Postby merias » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:49 pm

greyarea wrote:The purple mage tries to jump straight up so as to fulfill Oberon's request.


Fenwick can't seem to jump much higher than 10 feet or so, but thinks if he had room he could jump farther out than up. Curiously, after all the jumping he does not feel tired.
User avatar
merias
Site Admin
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Southern Quebec

Re: The Ford

Postby Mike » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Wouter wrote:"Just wait until you've tasted a puff of this..!" Dolgrim says as he offers Oberon, and the others in turn, the pipe. "Makes you feel all tingly behind the eyes... Not too unpleasant, really," he adds while blinking his eyes a couple of times.

Oberon holds up a mailed palm, "Not for me friend Dolgrim, I have precious little in the way of wits as it is; what I do have, I need to keep about me."

He cast's a thumb in the rough direction of the temple, "Perhaps we'd best press on. If the skull takers are based at the temple we may have some small element of surprise if their masters are expecting them to return soon."
User avatar
Mike
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:34 am

Re: The Ford

Postby Wouter » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Dolgrim shrugs: "Suit yourself!" and he puts away the pipe. He gets up and gathers 130 Gold Pieces from the hobgoblin's sack. He puts them in the sack he takes out from his backpack: "That's about as much as I can carry while still being able to keep up with you guys. We'll split it later." He packs up and prepares to set off to temple.
User avatar
Wouter
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Grimmsgate

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron