CHAT!

Hybrid of Moldvay B/X & Old School Essentials (OSE)

Moderator: badams30

Re: CHAT!

Postby badams30 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:11 am

Hey everyone, sorry for the pause - starting my new job, coronavirus, and my three kids at home has really put a damper on my energy and time, but I'm rebounding! I'll have a new post up in a couple of days! Thanks for your patience! I hope you and all your families are doing well.
badams30

Postby herself » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:26 am

badams30 wrote:Hey everyone, sorry for the pause - starting my new job, coronavirus, and my three kids at home has really put a damper on my energy and time, but I'm rebounding! I'll have a new post up in a couple of days! Thanks for your patience! I hope you and all your families are doing well.

Glad to hear you are busy -- and the new job is always a good thing! Things in New Zealand are pretty surreal - we are just about on week three of our lockdown, and numbers definitely going down and staying pretty low. But our borders are going to be locked up pretty tight for who knows how long, and it's heartbreaking sitting at home in relative peace and quiet watching what's happening in the rest of the world. My seven year old is pretty much over this whole staying-at-home thing, but apparently next week some form of school will be starting up again, online or on TV somehow...
herself

Postby merias » Sat May 23, 2020 12:56 am

Just checking in ... Brandon, I hope everything is OK and we are still able to continue the game!
merias
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Adventures in the East Reaches