Another PbP? MADNESS! [CLOSED]

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
Nakana

Re: Another PbP? MADNESS!

Post by Nakana »

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

@merias I’ll keep an eye out :D

William

Post by William »

Nakana wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 7:55 am
Hello! I’m brand new here and recently was bitten by the OSR bug. I’ve got WB:FMAG and waiting for S&W to arrive in the mail (have the PDFs though).

If:
• you’re still rounding up people,
• and playing one of the above,
• and also don’t mind someone who has never played PbP before and might need some explanation

I’d love to join! Otherwise, maybe next time?

Thanks,

- N
Hi Nakana!

I've never done a PbP before either (though I'm not new to OSR gaming). Something should be starting imminently so hold on in there, though I'm not sure what system we are going to be using yet. It should be fun!

Bill
Swords & Wizardry....in Blackmoor!
AD&D 1e/ OSRIC
Conan
Greyhawk (1e)
Lankhmar
Ravenloft

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Nakana wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 4:51 pm
Thank you for the warm welcomes!

@merias I’ll keep an eye out :D
Welcome! Yes, you’re welcome to join my upcoming PbP, I’ll be sorting out the ruleset and details shortly!

Brandon

Derricrane

Post by Derricrane »

Hey there! Am I late to this?

I've never played OSR style games or PbP before, but I'd love to try! I don't mind which of the suggested games we play, I happen to be interested in all of them.
If there's still capacity, I'd like to join as well :)

Nakana

Post by Nakana »

Derricrane wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:12 pm
Hey there! Am I late to this?

I've never played OSR style games or PbP before, but I'd love to try! I don't mind which of the suggested games we play, I happen to be interested in all of them.
If there's still capacity, I'd like to join as well :)
Hey Derricrane, welcome!

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Seconding the welcome! I'm sure another PbP will get started here soon!

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Okay everyone, looks like we've got enough to play! Is everyone okay with FMAG as the ruleset? I have some minor houserules that I'll post. Since it's been a while, please reply that you are IN and I'll request a forum and get some things going ASAP!

Looking forward to playing!

Derricrane

Post by Derricrane »

I'd be in!

William

Post by William »

badams30 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 3:24 pm
Since it's been a while, please reply that you are IN and I'll request a forum and get some things going ASAP!
I'm IN :thumbup:

If Nakana is also in then it makes three of us that have never played a PbP before. If that is too many beginners then I will stay out of this game and join in with Merias' when he starts his. I have my face-to-face Blackmoor campaign also on the go, plus I do campaign reports about it on here so it's not like I'm left out or anything.
However, I'm not new to OSR gaming (I'm a veteran) so it's unlikely to be a problem for me to join in.

Bill
Swords & Wizardry....in Blackmoor!
AD&D 1e/ OSRIC
Conan
Greyhawk (1e)
Lankhmar
Ravenloft

badams30

Post by badams30 »

William wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 6:11 pm
badams30 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 3:24 pm
Since it's been a while, please reply that you are IN and I'll request a forum and get some things going ASAP!
I'm IN :thumbup:

If Nakana is also in then it makes three of us that have never played a PbP before. If that is too many beginners then I will stay out of this game and join in with Merias' when he starts his. I have my face-to-face Blackmoor campaign also on the go, plus I do campaign reports about it on here so it's not like I'm left out or anything.
However, I'm not new to OSR gaming (I'm a veteran) so it's unlikely to be a problem for me to join in.

Bill
Great! Dont' worry, it doesn't matter how many new to PbP folks we have, it'll work!