PbP White Box FMAG Thunder Rift [CLOSED]

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
RetroDMRay

Re: PbP White Box FMAG Thunder Rift [OPEN]

Post by RetroDMRay »

lostmercy wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:15 pm
I'm IN !!!

Coop

Fighter Dwarf main
Druid Half Elf secondary

I think if we run with our mains and our seconds are in the support catagory - keep camp and look out and tend to things we can't take certain places like the animals in a dungeon. Then we can play them when something happens to our main and have a solid base camp to return to.
Potential good idea here Coop! How about we all play both, unless you are set on just playing only one, which it totally fine with me. The whole chirp group travels, but just like the Fellowship sometimes in the books, not all get directly involved in everything. Scouting, Sanctuary maintenance, resource watch/control, etc.....keep the camp like you're saying. Thnx for the ideas! Who wants to try this?

Ray

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

EnderOfHope wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:29 pm
Sorry for not responding here - though i did via email. I'm definitely in!
Got your email.... really cool, Ender!

RetroDMRay

White Box FMAG Thunder Rift

Post by RetroDMRay »

Hey guys,

I'm super excited, and I can see you're ready too, so I thought I'd go ahead and get us going. I'll be emailing the "leave-taking" later on today for you for just this purpose! Hold tight, enjoy, ask away, and let's have some old school fun together!

Ray
p.s.: Remind me again if you like Coop's idea that he presented about multiple characters, and let me know if you're taking both, or just one. Please put it as (your name, 1 or 2 PC's, their name/s). 😊 Place it here for me please.

Persimmon

Post by Persimmon »

Ken, taking two PCs (Ciryandor the Elven Fighter/Mage) & Bristlecone the Human Druid.

Ciryandor is intrigued by the tales of sentient trees and has traveled to Thunder Rift to learn more. Bristlecone's parents died of a mysterious disease when he was young. He took to wandering in the forested hills of the region and one day stumbled upon an ancient stone circle. In a secret cubby he found an old book of preserved leaves, covered in ancient runes that he could somehow read. They revealed the rudiments of druidic practice to him. He subsequently met the wandering elf Ciryandor and they became friends and traveling companions.
"Behind closed eyes, realize your sight."--Blue Oyster Cult

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Persimmon wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:03 pm
Ken, taking two PCs (Ciryandor the Elven Fighter/Mage) & Bristlecone the Human Druid.

Ciryandor is intrigued by the tales of sentient trees and has traveled to Thunder Rift to learn more. Bristlecone's parents died of a mysterious disease when he was young. He took to wandering in the forested hills of the region and one day stumbled upon an ancient stone circle. In a secret cubby he found an old book of preserved leaves, covered in ancient runes that he could somehow read. They revealed the rudiments of druidic practice to him. He subsequently met the wandering elf Ciryandor and they became friends and traveling companions.
Thnx Ken! 👍

lostmercy

Post by lostmercy »

Coop
2 characters
Numble: Dwarven Fighter - Primary
Cilantria: Half Elf Druid - Secondary support role

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

lostmercy wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:39 pm
Coop
2 characters
Numble: Dwarven Fighter - Primary
Cilantria: Half Elf Druid - Secondary support role
Thnx, Coop! Cool 👍

RetroDMRay

White Box FMAG Thunder Rift

Post by RetroDMRay »

Hey guys,

So I haven't posted here in a bit, so I thought I'd use our Forum/Board here, instead an email burst to you all. We're prayerfully seeking to try and close on our first real new home, and I'm getting new mission ministry at the same time for work, while also packing up our whole household of 5 to move soon, and so my time is horribly stretched, to say the least, here.
I'm loving our game together, but after this next big email send, I might either have to immediately send some next parts, if I get your very quick responses, or I might be down for two weeks at least. Sorry, but life is kinda in my way right now in quick, trying, as well as exciting, ways.
Thanks for listening, your thoughts for us, and your replies too!

RetroDMRay

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Hey guys,

I've not been on for a really, really long time.... not even remotely fair, and I'm so, so sorry! You're more than welcome to bring the hate here...I'd understand for sure.
However, my ministry is just crazy, our new home needed some stuff, medical cropped up a bit too, and then more work, so I've completely had to step away this whole time with only snippets of time here and there to do little YouTube vids and that's about it.
I'll have to just shut us down here and of course that sucks bad, but I can't keep trying to find a way or thoughts about how to keep it.
Again, I'm just very, very sorry ya'll. 😞 Please take care, thnx for trying, and I wish you all, all the best.

RetroDMRay