Seven Voyages of Zylarthen Game?

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
Gazòta Saà Zòba

Seven Voyages of Zylarthen Game?

Post by Gazòta Saà Zòba »

I was wondering if I had to do a Swords & Wizardry game, or if I could use Seven Voyages of Zylarthen. I don't really have anywhere else to play the game but here, so I hope it's okay!

(I know it's a Swords & Wizardry forum)

Thanks,
Gazòta Sà Zòba (Gazòta, the Sword)
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit." -The Hobbit

"The book you hold in your hand contains a description of a new fantasy world, together with rules for conducting adventures therein." -The Empire of the Petal Throne.

merias
Site Admin

Re: Seven Voyages of Zylarthen Game?

Post by merias »

Do you want to play in or run a SVoZ game here? I have no problem with either, but you may run into difficulties - if you want to play in a SVoZ game you need to find someone here who will run it, and if you want to run it you may have trouble getting people to play in it, simply because as you say people come here for S&W. But perhaps this thread will garner some interest. I do know that the ODD74 forums are read by many people who are familiar with that game (even the game's creator hangs out there), so if you have no luck here you can always try there.

Gazòta Saà Zòba

Re: Seven Voyages of Zylarthen Game?

Post by Gazòta Saà Zòba »

Okay good, I was just wondering because it says it's a Swords & Wizardry Forum.
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit." -The Hobbit

"The book you hold in your hand contains a description of a new fantasy world, together with rules for conducting adventures therein." -The Empire of the Petal Throne.