Whitebox Game Looking for Players [CLOSED]

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
mattjackson

Re: Whitebox Game Looking for Players [OPEN]

Post by mattjackson »

.....and I apparently suck. I totally got busy preparing for my trip and completely forgot about this game! I just wanted apologize for saying I would join and then become vaporware. I'm reading through the posts, sounds like a great time.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

LOL...no worries, Matt!

I'm sure you have plenty of irons in the fire.

You are always welcome to join anytime.

thanks, John

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Hello,

My Whitebox play-by-post, Beyond the Borderlands is open and currently seeking a couple more players. Take a look at the posting thus far. They can be found on this forum in the play by post section (Beyond the Borderlands).

The game is mainly Whitebox:FMAG rules with a few house rules of my own. I will also be including more character races and many other fun surprises as the game continues.

The setting is a campaign world of my own creation. I pay homage to the Keep on the Borderlands by placing it on the map and then filling in the kingdoms surrounding it.

The posting schedule is not too hectic. I try to post every other day. This gives the players time to formulate a response.

If interested, let me know.

Black_Pudding

Post by Black_Pudding »

I certainly would like to join if there is still room. I have both covers of the White Box FMAG rulebook. I have a character concept I would like to play as well.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Wonderful! Why don't you private message me and we will see what works best for you.
thanks!

Marc_the_Demonslayer

Post by Marc_the_Demonslayer »

Hey there,

I was wondering if there are any more openings in this game?

Thanks!
"Chaos has plagued the world with Demons and monsters, but Law has written itself on the hearts and minds of Men."

-Mailk the Wise

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Certainly!
PM me on what you'd like to play and I will do my best to make it work.

Also, read the House Rules and other bits of information on the Borderlands pbp and we will get started shortly.