[LFP] Crypts & Things S&S Roll20 Game (UTC-7 Nights/Predawn)

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
VaultKeeper

[LFP] Crypts & Things S&S Roll20 Game (UTC-7 Nights/Predawn)

Post by VaultKeeper »

I am looking to start a game on Roll20/Discord using Crypts & Things in the 1000 Towers setting presented in Anomalous Subsurface Environment. If players are interested in playing something a bit more "advanced" I am also A-OK with playing Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea using the same setting.

Initial Setup Session I intend to hold on Dec. 22nd Night or 23rd Morning. I understand a lot of people won't be able to make that for obvious reasons. Future sessions will be set in evening/early morning times (according to MST), with day/time depending on my schedule and what is convenient for most players. Because of the potentially fluctuating nature of the scheduling and a desire to keep the campaign active week-to-week I intend to allow for some players to miss some sessions.

I want between two and five players per session, with two characters per player and a backup or two in case of fatalities. I would like to play about once a week for 2-4 hours (depending on how fast we can get into the action), and to keep things fairly briskly paced. Role-playing and in-game thinking is great, but strategic/tactical metagaming in classic D&D style is acceptable.

Some experience with old D&D, and especially S&W or C&T, would serve you well but given the forum I'll assume most people have at least a bit of familiarity with one of these.

The theme is not quite gonzo, but D&D with more Vancian overtones.

I'll start with ASE, but the campaign doesn't have to focus entirely around the MegaDungeon - as we're able to make in-game progress and I have the time I would like to integrate adventures and other resources from Mutant Future, MCC, AS&SH, C&T, etc. As I have time to develop and explore the resources I have in the campaign we'll certainly take a look at overland adventures, hex-crawls, scenarios, etc. and I want the players to give input on what sorts of adventure material they'd most like so I can focus in on something in my collection.

You can message me on here, but I am not sure how long it will take me to notice it. However, I also have a Roll20 post and a link to the campaign advertisement here.

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/79887 ... ntain-time
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/1871 ... ous-things

merias
Site Admin

Re: [LFP] Crypts & Things S&S Roll20 Game (UTC-7 Nights/Pred

Post by merias »

I'm not looking for another game, but I'm replying to bump this and to say that the setting sounds really interesting. I hope you can find some players.

VaultKeeper

Post by VaultKeeper »

merias wrote:I'm not looking for another game, but I'm replying to bump this and to say that the setting sounds really interesting. I hope you can find some players.
Thanks. So far it looks like I have one player, still looking for at least one more!

VaultKeeper

Post by VaultKeeper »

UPDATE
The campaign has been running strong with a few regulars and a couple of occasional players, and we've still got room for more of both! Please check out the campaign page (linked above) if you're interested in joining us! Our next scheduled game is 1-22-2020 at 12am MST.