PbP White Box FMAG Thunder Rift [CLOSED]

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
RetroDMRay

Re: PbP White Box FMAG Thunder Rift

Post by RetroDMRay »

So sorry guys, but I lost my connection to this a while ago and then major life stuff and loss got in the way (ministry stuff), but yes, to all who've expressed interest, please do come back and reply and let's start talking about this! I'm super excited anyone is interested, and again, sorry for the huge delay. 😕

Zorram

Post by Zorram »

Hey man, I hear you, there is a lot of bad stuff going on right now in the world in general and I think most of us are going through our own things. Glad to hear you are back! I'm here too, whenever you want to game. :thumbup: No rush or whatever just letting you know ol' Zorram is still kicking around. :lol:

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

I allow all classes from the White Box Omnibus too, and do XP like 2nd edition D&D.... explain more later when needed. It's exploration heavy hexcrawling and it's Westmarches style, so when at least 5 agree to play through a crawl/mission/area, then we run with that and then if another group wants to gather others to do a different one at the same time, that's cool too....or a couple from one and a few from another can re-band up and crawl/mission together through that.
Your group of 5+ are driving this! It'll start as a Thunder Rift crawl and go wherever you take it from there! Expect party and character loss and just have fun exploring/crawling around and writing your crawl-groups tale! It's just a sheet after all, you are the one that's making it special, not that sheet! 😁👊

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Zorram wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:43 pm
Hey man, I hear you, there is a lot of bad stuff going on right now in the world in general and I think most of us are going through our own things. Glad to hear you are back! I'm here too, whenever you want to game. :thumbup: No rush or whatever just letting you know ol' Zorram is still kicking around. :lol:
SWEET! Grab at least 4 more friends and let's do this, Bro!

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Barpaulos wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:01 pm
Hello RetroDMRay,

I am interested in giving this a shot. I am new to PbP gaming, but your game sounds fun and friendly so I would like to try it out. Please let me know.

Regards,

Barpaulos
Check my latest post and let's talk! Sorry about the absence, but.. well you can read the other and see. Gather some friends who are also interested and let's get this going! 😁

Zorram

Post by Zorram »

I just PM'ed Barpaulos like two minutes ago :lol: , hopefully he's still interested! :thumbup:

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

:D Cool
Need at least 5 or 6 (survivability ratio leans heavily in favor of at least that many). 🤔

Zorram

Post by Zorram »

I pm'ed badams30, since he was in the original thread, maybe he's around and would want to play? hopefully? :thumbup:

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Zorram wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:18 pm
I pm'ed badams30, since he was in the original thread, maybe he's around and would want to play? hopefully? :thumbup:
👍Hopefully so, but I might have offended with my original posting of it all due to the SJW thing. I really never meant anything other than to be clear that it's just all about old school gamers goodness and G-rating, and nothing else. I'm hoping he'll come join! I love the enthusiasm Zorram! Thank you 😊

Zorram

Post by Zorram »

I lit up all the threads that have been active in 2021 :lol:
Hopefully I don't get in trouble for it :silent: but I have spread the word :thumbup:
I'm doing my best to sound the horn!
:D