PbP White Box FMAG Thunder Rift [CLOSED]

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
RetroDMRay

Re: PbP White Box FMAG Thunder Rift [OPEN]

Post by RetroDMRay »

Persimmon wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:41 am
I'm in! Email shared via PM.
Awesome! I emailed you back, Persimmon. Almost there now. We've got yourself and now Mark. Awaiting Zorram. :thumbup:

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Persimmon wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:41 am
I'm in! Email shared via PM.
Awesome! I emailed you back, Persimmon. Almost there now. We've got yourself and now Mark. Awaiting Zorram. :thumbup:
Correction, he's in as well! Emailed everyone now with initial greetings and welcome! Very excited! 👊

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

4-page Word document coming today or tomorrow (in email) on the game setup for you so far. I know it's long, but houserules are a bit wonky sometimes. Enjoy!
Also, after Christmas, I'll be sending you all a link to either a Google Drive folder or a One Drive folder with the game materials inside it. Please do not share those things or that link with anyone not in our game.
Lastly, Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for being a part of this game with me!! Share with others....the more the merrier. :D
L8r 😆

EnderOfHope

Post by EnderOfHope »

RetroDMRay - Patron EnderOfHope here. I would like to join the game as well.

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

EnderOfHope wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:39 pm
RetroDMRay - Patron EnderOfHope here. I would like to join the game as well.
Awesome! I PM'D ya, so you can read the stuff on the link, get stated and started, ask away, and let's get ready! 👊

Welcome aboard,

Ray

Persimmon

Post by Persimmon »

Cool; will be rolling up my characters over the next couple days.
"Behind closed eyes, realize your sight."--Blue Oyster Cult

Zorram

Post by Zorram »

I'm going to make a fighter and a paladin. I'm a bit confused as to what I'm supposed to add from basic fantasy so I'll just finish them the way I think I'm supposed to and let you take a look Ray. Not sure what the others are doing but just letting you guys know. I prefer fighting classes to magic and Im assuming you guys are magic lovers, but I don't really know. Hopefully that works for everyone. :thumbup:

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Persimmon wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:20 am
Cool; will be rolling up my characters over the next couple days.
Awesome!

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Zorram wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:26 am
I'm going to make a fighter and a paladin. I'm a bit confused as to what I'm supposed to add from basic fantasy so I'll just finish them the way I think I'm supposed to and let you take a look Ray. Not sure what the others are doing but just letting you guys know. I prefer fighting classes to magic and Im assuming you guys are magic lovers, but I don't really know. Hopefully that works for everyone. :thumbup:
Sounds fine. Fighter is from White Box and Paladin is from Omnibus. It's all good. 👍

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Everyone, once I've gotten your characters, had a chance to email each of you stuff about them and approved and finalized them from that emailing, then I'll start sending key data and info for you about your starting outlands border village (life there, figuring in your little bits of background info [not much since it's White Box after all], and etc...) and then we can set our official starting and our schedule of communications for the game going forward.
Again, please read over that document and ask any questions you may have via email and I'll cover all of them for you. 🙂 I hope ya'll are as excited as I am to get ya'll started with me in this Hexcrawl. 👊

Happy New Year everyone,

Ray