PbP White Box FMAG Thunder Rift [CLOSED]

Looking for players for your hangouts, Roll20, or PbP game? Do you want to join a game? Post here!
RetroDMRay

Re: PbP White Box FMAG Thunder Rift

Post by RetroDMRay »

Zorram wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:30 pm
I lit up all the threads that have been active in 2021 :lol:
Hopefully I don't get in trouble for it :silent: but I have spread the word :thumbup:
I'm doing my best to sound the horn!
:D
Yes, hope not too, but WOW....THNX! 👊

Zorram

Post by Zorram »

Build it and they will come... (Hopefully :lol: )

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Looking like no takers so far! Any other boards other than this one that you're connected to that could assist our mighty quest? 🤔😁

Persimmon

Post by Persimmon »

Is this still recruiting for players for PbP? After responding to the PM the other day (I don't always get the notifications) I did a bit of research on FMAG and decided to pick up a copy. I've done plenty of OSR gaming, including OSE & S&W, but I've been finding too many house rules cluttering my games. Now I'm thinking about switching over to White Box FMAG and streamlining again, albeit with a few of the classes & races from some of the companions/supplements. But, hey, I've cut my house rules down significantly already, mostly importing some B/X features like variable hit dice & weapon damage.

All this is a long-winded way of saying I'd be up for joining a PbP game :D
"Behind closed eyes, realize your sight."--Blue Oyster Cult

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Persimmon wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:51 am
Is this still recruiting for players for PbP? After responding to the PM the other day (I don't always get the notifications) I did a bit of research on FMAG and decided to pick up a copy. I've done plenty of OSR gaming, including OSE & S&W, but I've been finding too many house rules cluttering my games. Now I'm thinking about switching over to White Box FMAG and streamlining again, albeit with a few of the classes & races from some of the companions/supplements. But, hey, I've cut my house rules down significantly already, mostly importing some B/X features like variable hit dice & weapon damage.

All this is a long-winded way of saying I'd be up for joining a PbP game :D
Persimmon, we'd be glad to have ya join! I know we've got one other so far, and as soon as we hit at least 5 or 6, we'll start talking and putting things together to play.
I am for certain using White Box FMAG and Omnibus rules, but I may incorporate a little BFRPG in there as well... we'll see as we all talk later on. Thnx for the interest and stay tuned! Spread the word so we can get this thing going please! 👍

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

I was just looking back and I think there are three interested? @barpaulos chimed in early, he might still be willing to play, I'd send him a PM as he may not be getting email notifications for this thread.

Zorram

Post by Zorram »

I already PM'ed him once but feel free :thumbup:

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Alright everyone, we've got Zorram, Persimmon, and now Mark. Keep pushing and inviting and sharing this, because we're only 2-3 away from getting started, and I'm getting pretty pumped about this! Thnx for being interested and let's get started real soon ya'll! 👊 Take care

RetroDMRay

Re: PbP White Box FMAG Thunder Rift [OPEN]

Post by RetroDMRay »

Sorry ya'll, but nobody is hitting us up for joining this thing. We only need 3 more and we could start this, but if we don't get there soon, I may be forced to table the idea. Keep sharing and trying if you would, and thnx a lot! May all your rolls be Nat 20's!

RetroDMRay

Post by RetroDMRay »

Zorram wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:35 pm
Build it and they will come... (Hopefully :lol: )
What do you think Zorram? Abandon the idea here?
RetroDMRay