The Toxic Wood - A corrosive hexcrawl adventure for old school essentials - now live on kickstarter

Advertise commercial OSR products here
lazylitch

The Toxic Wood - A corrosive hexcrawl adventure for old school essentials - now live on kickstarter

Post by lazylitch »

Hi everyone,

I am currently kickstarting a new module called 'The Toxic Wood'

"A deadly extraction adventure into a hazy luminescent wood filled with spiteful mutated horrors,
ancient insectoid witch sisters, an isolated cursed village and a corrosive dragon cult"

You can check it out here if it sounds interesting to you: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/la ... oxic-wood/

badams30

Re: The Toxic Wood - A corrosive hexcrawl adventure for old school essentials - now live on kickstarter

Post by badams30 »

Nice! I have Willow & Woodfall, they are amazing (confession: I somehow DON'T have the haunted hamlet, I'll be fixing that oversight). Have you posted this on the Old School Essentials FB group yet? That's where I first learned about WIllow and Woodfall. I'd post this on the OSR groups on FB.
Good luck, I'll be visiting kickstarter to get in!

lazylitch

Re: The Toxic Wood - A corrosive hexcrawl adventure for old school essentials - now live on kickstarter

Post by lazylitch »

Thanks so much for the backing and all the interest in my rpg content badams30
No I have not posted it on that group, thanks for reminding me!

rredmond

Post by rredmond »

Looks really nice, are these LBB sized? (Is that called A4?)
Production looks really good.
Holy Schmidt He swears by his pretty floral bonnet...
Cure Light Wounds -- 3/ 3 Updated: 3/18/2024
Bind wounds for 1d3 after each combat