S&W Advanced white box player's handbook

A parent forum for communities of specific S&W-based games, each game will have a sub-forum here.
Zorram

S&W Advanced white box player's handbook

Post by Zorram »

I stumbled on to this cool book from a 4chan post (title of the book is in subject of this post). My question is does anyone know anything about it? Is it a legitimate book that is for sale somewhere or is it just free? It's a handy book if you haven't seen it. The copy I have is a 4th printing and it has copyrights for all the art but I see no copyright for the book it's self and the author left his name off so I'm assuming it's just a free book (public domain). Maybe someone here has some insight? It's a neat little book if it is free, then check it out. It says it was released in 2017.
:crazy:

merias
Site Admin

Re: S&W Advanced white box player's handbook

Post by merias »

I had never seen this but it was pretty easy to find, the first result when I did a search for the title. I did a quick skim and it looks like some of the material is directly copied from WB Heroes or the WB Omnibus. Other classes and material I have not seen for WB before. So it looks pretty useful!

I don't see a copyright or author either. There is no OGL, which would be required for a lot of this material. There is also no indication that the author had permission to use the art, so I wouldn't distribute it in this form. I suspect it was a pet project that the author just wanted to give away so others could use it. Not truly personal domain, but easy enough to find. :D

Zorram

Re: S&W Advanced white box player's handbook

Post by Zorram »

:) That's good enough for me! :thumbup:
Thanks for another fast reply by the way, I appreciate it! :)