Welcome!

General gaming dicsussion
merias
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Post by merias »

Welcome LordKilgore! I enjoyed your blog back in the day, and just now I see a recent update - is that going to be a regular thing?

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Welcome to you, LordKilgore! I too have enjoyed your work and hope you enjoy the forums. Glad to have you here!

LordKilgore

Post by LordKilgore »

merias wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:41 pm
Welcome LordKilgore! I enjoyed your blog back in the day, and just now I see a recent update - is that going to be a regular thing?
Thanks! I do plan to post more often on both oldschool and newschool gaming, but it's not the first time I've meant to post more often LOL. We'll see. I don't want to spend time on it and get people reading if the content is gonna be shaky or the posting is gonna be too sporadic, but I do enjoy writing about stuff and I seem to have at least a few folks who find my ideas interesting, so I mean to put at least a little more effort into it.

The blog itself also needs cleaning up and fixing, and probably moving to a new host, which is a chore I am not exactly looking forward to. Honestly, the biggest obstacle to more frequent posting right now is that I'm playing so much D&D. But there are definitely worse problems to have.
jcftao wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 pm
Welcome to you, LordKilgore! I too have enjoyed your work and hope you enjoy the forums. Glad to have you here!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. Though I don't currently play any S&W we all know that when you discuss any TSR-era D&D and any clones of any of it, we're all really talking about the same game. (Even if we sometimes have a little infighting between edition adherents LOL.)
Lord Kilgore was last seen entering the Lost Caverns some years ago...

Currently playing
B/X D&D
Advanced Old-School Essentials
Classic Traveller
5e D&D

badams30

Post by badams30 »

LordKilgore wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:33 pm
Geetings, Earthlings! Thanks for add!
Welcome!

son of bear

Post by son of bear »

I've been a member at Dragonsfoot for a little while and I stumbled across this forum and joined since I see you are all about Swords & Wizardy. I haven't had a join to play it yet and hope to get up an in person game sometime. You have a ton of resources linked here, so this site is small but mighty.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

son of bear wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 6:03 pm
I've been a member at Dragonsfoot for a little while and I stumbled across this forum and joined since I see you are all about Swords & Wizardy. I haven't had a join to play it yet and hope to get up an in person game sometime. You have a ton of resources linked here, so this site is small but mighty.
Welcome son of bear! We're happy to have you.

son of bear

Post by son of bear »

merias wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 6:09 pm
son of bear wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 6:03 pm
Welcome son of bear! We're happy to have you.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Welcome, Son of Bear.
Check the play by posts. There are a couple new ones starting.

rredmond

Post by rredmond »

Welcome new peeps!
Holy Schmidt He swears by his pretty floral bonnet...
Cure Light Wounds -- 3/ 3 Updated: 3/18/2024
Bind wounds for 1d3 after each combat

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Welcome, son of bear!