Onward to Wessex Keep and Grimmsgate

Merias' White Box game
RhinoDino1973

Re: Onward to Wessex Keep and Grimmsgate

Post by RhinoDino1973 »

Guntram puts his flail away and closes his eyes as he holds the symbol of the Goddess (a flaming sun with a border of flowering hops). He turns to Oberon.
Friend Oberon, I see you are wounded. Let me see what I and the Goddess can do . . .
I look over Oberon's wound. Oberon, do you want the healing poultice I have?

Mike

Post by Mike »

RhinoDino1973 wrote:Guntram puts his flail away and closes his eyes as he holds the symbol of the Goddess (a flaming sun with a border of flowering hops). He turns to Oberon.
Friend Oberon, I see you are wounded. Let me see what I and the Goddess can do . . .
I look over Oberon's wound. Oberon, do you want the healing poultice I have?
"Thank you good friend Guntram. Poultice for the wound; needle and thread for the trews if you have them. Where I come from the gods favour smiting over healing. I like your god."

Oberon turns to Grimma, "Apologies for the rude awakening m'lady. Haste over manners seemed appropriate, I should have saved my boot for that foul hound. Never mind, the Snickets have him now."

RhinoDino1973

Post by RhinoDino1973 »

Thank you good friend Guntram. Poultice for the wound; needle and thread for the trews if you have them. Where I come from the gods favour smiting over healing. I like your god.
Guntram pats his belly and chuckles. He digs in his pack for the poultice. As he applies the poultice to Oberon's wound he says,
I like my goddess also! She has been good to me. We at the brotherhood are trained to heal first. The Goddess wishes our healing hands be available to those who drink our blessed ale. It can be powerful and well, bad decisions can be made when thoughts are cloudy, even if the ale is blessed!
Guntram chuckles again, then his face goes vacant as he works.

OCC: I apply the poultice to Oberon.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Oberon places a hand on Guntram's shoulder, "I am in the debt of both you and your goddess good sir."

"Already, this mission has given me fast friends and goblin blood. Certainly this is a good day!"

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

greyarea wrote:Hello there, Fenwick calls over the goblin. Come here, my little friend. Don't be afraid.

Thank you for saving me from the wolf. What is your name? What were you and the others doing out tonight?
The Goblin puffs his chest out a bit as he sheathes his sword. "I am Bart of the Three Eyes tribe. My companions," Bart stops here to sneer at his dead comrades "and I were out scouting the area for interlopers such as yourselves. We were to report back if we found anything, but my annoyingly stupid and clumsy associates seem to have gotten themselves killed. My thanks for not doing the same to me, and I must say I feel a strange kinship to you, sir. If you tell me your name I will pledge my loyalty in honor of the life-debt I now owe."

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Mike wrote: Oberon turns to Grimma, "Apologies for the rude awakening m'lady. Haste over manners seemed appropriate, I should have saved my boot for that foul hound. Never mind, the Snickets have him now."
"Say no more about it, my tongue is quick to scold, and I admire your skill with that weapon," Grimma says.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

RhinoDino1973 wrote: OCC: I apply the poultice to Oberon.
Oberon feels better after a few (1d4=3) turns (1d6+1=2+1=3).

Any other actions while he is resting? It is still night (well, just after midnight), so you can resume your night rest/watch schedule if you like.

Code: Select all

+----------+----------+----------+
|Oberon    |7/7       |          |
|Fenwick   |6/6       |<0>       |
|Dolgrim   |7/7       |          |
|Guntram   |6/6       |          |
|Gerhard   |7/7       |          |

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

jcftao wrote:Gerhard will begin the task of skinning out the wolf for its pelt. "Someone may want to trade this fer somethin'..."
He thinks the pelt from such a large wolf may fetch 10 gold sovereigns, if sold for coin.

RhinoDino1973

Post by RhinoDino1973 »

OOC: I have no other actions.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fenwick says, I am Fenwick and I accept your fealty, Bart. Now, we should all sleep some more.