Chapter 8: Forgotten Ossuaries

Wouter's White Box Game
kwll

Re: Chapter 8: Forgotten Ossuaries

Post by kwll »

Lisglen approaches the cage and checks how feasible it is to open it.
Lisglen lvl 2 Human Cleric HP 7/10 XP 2860/3000

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

As Lisglen gets within a couple of meters from the cage of bones the skeletons suddenly simultaneously raise their heads and turn them towards the cleric. Other than that they do not move: the tight, huddling formation is maintained as eight hollow eyes now peer at the approaching adventurer...

kwll

Post by kwll »

Lisglen stops. "Who are you? How did you get in here?" he asks to the man in the cage.

Etarr_the_Good

Post by Etarr_the_Good »

"I am called Balthus. My tale is one of woe, but my immediate circumstance is due to my desire for loot and plunder. I was ambushed by these wretched skeletons in this accursed place. My sword and service is yours if you help me free."[/color]

Balthus attemps to rip apart his skeleton cage.
Last edited by Etarr_the_Good on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

As Balthus clutches the bones around him, trying to break loose, the skeletons all immediately turn their heads towards him and consolidate their formation. His attempt to rip apart the cage is utterly futile: there is no way he will be able to break any bones with his bare hands given the confined space he is in...

under_score

Post by under_score »

Holger will take a mallet from his backpack and attempt to break away some bones to free the man. "How did you get yourself into this?"

OOC: I can't read that light green font without highlighting it

kwll

Post by kwll »

Lisglen puts his hand on Holger's shoulder before he can use his mallet and says to Balthus: "We are followers of the True Light. Are you keen to follow its path as well?"

Etarr_the_Good

Post by Etarr_the_Good »

""My lord, my sword is yours to follow you upon your Path if you free me",says Balthus.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Memphisto scratches his beard, "How do we know you are not some demon and this is some type of conveyance to bring you to this world?"

Etarr_the_Good

Post by Etarr_the_Good »

"I have nothing to convince you of my goodwill but my word of honor as a Northerner"declares Bathlus. "I will fight along side you for days to come. You have my word!"