OOC chat #1

Wouter's White Box Game
Wouter

Re: OOC chat #1

Post by Wouter »

Hey guys, I don't want to unnecessarily cause any worries but... I was just wondering how you feel about character death.

I know some people regard it as part of the fun and take joy in creating a fresh character while others don't. I can run a merciful (up to some reasonable point, at least) game if the latter is the case for you, otherwise none shall be spared :twisted:

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

With some of the guys I play with, character death is a regular occurrence. :lol:

Let the dice fall where they may...rolling up another character is just part of the game.

Magremore

Post by Magremore »

The real possibility of character death is what makes leveling up meaningful. :)

kwll

Post by kwll »

I am back to regular posting.
Lisglen lvl 2 Human Cleric HP 7/10 XP 2860/3000

sexyhamster

Post by sexyhamster »

It's late and I used my daddy's laptop to login. Thing is I wasn't paying attention and logged in under my dad's username as it does it automatically, and I posted for Freda and then corrected this. So if you're confused, this is why. I'm "Tamerlaine's' daughter in RL (don't hold it against me if you know him). Please don't treat my any differently because of this (unless you're a perv, then by all means flake away.)

kwll

Post by kwll »

METAGAMING: At this stage, taking CLW as first spell seems to be a no brainer... but taking into account the last encounter we ran into, maybe 'Protection from Evil' would make sense as well. What do you guys think?
Lisglen lvl 2 Human Cleric HP 7/10 XP 2860/3000

sexyhamster

Post by sexyhamster »

Sorry, guys...my class load and an unexpected and crazy relationship have me just too busy for playing RPs. Hope you guys understand and hope there's no hard feelings. Have fun!

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

That's too bad, we'll miss that sassy halfling ;) See you around!

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Thanks for playing Hamster!

Wouter

Post by Wouter »

kwll wrote:METAGAMING: At this stage, taking CLW as first spell seems to be a no brainer... but taking into account the last encounter we ran into, maybe 'Protection from Evil' would make sense as well. What do you guys think?
So, what's it going to be..? :D