- Stats. Roll 3d6 six times using online dice roller such as the one at Unseen Servant. You may arrange your scores to suit.
- Only fighters get the +1 bonus to-hit/damage with a STR score of 15 or more (with both melee and hurled weapons). Everyone is -1 to-hit/dam for STR scores of 6-
- +/-20lbs carry capacity for same values
- DEX bonus/penalties apply to everyone
- Hit Points Max HP at first level
- Starting Gold. 3d6x10
- 1 gp = 10 sp = 100 cp
- Encumbrance Let’s keep this simple as I’m not a weights and movement sort of guy. Assume ‘standard’ gear weighs 10 lbs., then add armor and weapon weights. Coins are 20 per pound (this may change)
- Elves. Anyone playing an Elf must decide on playing either a Fighter or a Magic-User (none of that daily flopping) or an Elf variant. Elf variant will observe armor restrictions.
- Elf fighters get a +1 to hit with a bow
- Dwarves possess 60’ Darkvision
- Fighters get a +1 BHB at 1st Level.
- Spell-casters get an adjustment of +/- 1 to the target's saving throw vs. spells, when it applies, for INT (magic-users) or WIS (clerics) of 15+ or 6-
- Magic-Users begin play with a spell book containing all 1st level spells. Anything else must be found or bought. Clerics do not have spellbooks, they just pray for spells each day.
.~-= Name =-~.
Class & Levels :
Experience Points :
XP Bonus :
Hit Dice :
Hit Points : /
Armour Class : front/rear
Base Hit Bonus :
Saving Throw :
(Total lbs for base move)
* Once characters are generated, send them to me first *