New S&W Boxed Set - anyone get it?

Discuss Swords & Wizardry Complete - Rules questions, commentary, house rules
badams30

New S&W Boxed Set - anyone get it?

Post by badams30 »

Haven't seen or heard from anyone I know who bought the new boxed set, has anyone snagged it? Apparently it's nothing new from the latest version, but packaged in 4 digest sized books. $60 is a bit of change to sling for something I already have, but I like the digest format, so I found a copy at Games Plus, and they're shipping it to me. Anxiously awaiting it.... I'll post a photo when I get mine.

merias
Site Admin

Re: New S&W Boxed Set - anyone get it?

Post by merias »

I passed this time - it seemed like there wasn't anything new there when I read about it. But I agree the digest format is a big draw. Please do post pics when you get it!

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Will do. I somehow missed the Kickstarter, I’d have liked to get the limited edition box, but not dropping the $$$ that it’s going for now.

I’ve been tossing some coin at Kickstarters this past 8-9 months, so I’m slowing down a bit. Tower Silveraxe, Chromatic Dungeons, Back to Basix compilation, Basilisk Hills Hexcrawl, just to name a few.

Prior to joining this snazzy group I didn’t have any experience with S&W in any iteration, and now it’s quickly becoming a favorite. So I couldn’t pass the box set up.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Bump! We'd love to see some pics :).

Yajin

Post by Yajin »

I’m strictly White Box (FMAG) and things that go with it, when it come to S&W.

Distorted Humor

Post by Distorted Humor »

Late to the party, I was given one by a friend, it nice enough, but the text is really small.
The Village of Bex My first Publication.