S&W back in print?

A parent forum for communities of specific S&W-based games, each game will have a sub-forum here.
JimboJimbo

S&W back in print?

Post by JimboJimbo »

I stumbled across a podcast where Matt Finch explains he's looking to release a new PoD printing of Swords & Wizardry. He doesn't specify, so I'll assume it's for Complete.

He also mentions a couple of future products (City & Jungle adventures) and talks some about the Adventure Design kickstarter.

Here's the link, if you're curious:

https://player.fm/series/wobblies-wizar ... s-wizardry

merias
Site Admin

Re: S&W back in print?

Post by merias »

Thanks for the link, I'll have to give this a listen. I had heard Matt left Frog God Games and kept the rights to S&W, but there hasn't been any real info on what he wants to do.

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Yes, I'd heard the same and had a quick dig around to find more information. There's not loads in the interview, but the prospect of city and jungle encounter books are quite interesting.

Valdus

Post by Valdus »

I smell kickstarter

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

Yup. I'd best take a hammer to my piggy bank!

slo_matt

Post by slo_matt »

I scored a copy of the Complete hardback on Noble Knight games and between that site and Frog God I've been on a S&W buying binge in case stuff goes out of print.

JimboJimbo

Post by JimboJimbo »

slo_matt wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:04 am
I scored a copy of the Complete hardback on Noble Knight games and between that site and Frog God I've been on a S&W buying binge in case stuff goes out of print.
Probably not a bad idea. I see the Frogs have switched over to OSE. Gads, but I (irrationally) hate OSE!