Printing our own?

A parent forum for communities of specific S&W-based games, each game will have a sub-forum here.
Mach Front

Printing our own?

Post by Mach Front »

I know the forum isn’t super busy, but I know the fans are here when they’re here and when they’re here, they’re fans!
Hahah. Yeah. Ya know.

OKAY. So, we have, at our disposal the various iterations/editions of S&W with Matt Finch’s blessing, so far.

In light, most especially, of recent events…. I was thinking of printing my own new copies of the last iteration of WB in hardback (though I have one….and despite I now go to WB:FMAG which is available….but I still dig the design and look of that last real WB…).
Of course, I’d love to add one to one and half page of a WB thief to it…still.

Anyway!
Anyone could grab the pdf and slap it into/onto Lulu and print it…..BUT….printing it well, and hardback and with a nice cover with the necessary size cover is another matter entirely.

Anyone have any knowledge or advice?

merias
Site Admin

Re: Printing our own?

Post by merias »

Hey @Mach Front, nice to see you here again :). I did exactly what you are describing last year and I think I still have the files... just need to check. If I can find them I will PM you.

I was considering what would happen if wotc attempted to "de-authorize" OGL 1.0a, and what that would mean to the free downloads here. For now it's business as usual, no sense jumping the gun as it were. In the event they even tried, it appears Paizo will sue them, so it might sit in the court system for a while anyway.

Fyi - moved this to the parent "Swords & Wizardry Community" forum.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

OK so what I have are the project files for my own Lulu printings of the 3rd print WB Brave Halfling edition, and the 1st print WB with the amazing Mullen cover. I also have a PDF of just the interior of the WB 3rd printing, Finch edition (minus the few pages of license stuff at the end since those are not needed for a book on our own bookshelves :)). I suppose you can mix and match the 1st print cover or the BH cover with the 3rd print Finch PDF. I'll shoot you a PM (and if anyone else is interested in those files, let me know).

Jason_WPGL

Post by Jason_WPGL »

I know I'm new here, but I'm fresh into Swords and Wizardry. That said, I'd be interested in the files.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
www.WPGLodge.com

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Sure thing, I'll get a PM off to you later today.

Jason_WPGL

Post by Jason_WPGL »

Thanks, I appreciate it.
Wood Planet Gaming Lodge
www.WPGLodge.com