Basic Fantasy (BFRPG)
connivingsumo

Re: OOC Thread

Post by connivingsumo »

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

I'm so terribly sad. :( Usually badams30 is right here with a quick comeback about my character's certain doom, death, and dismemberment, or my character's terrible stat rolls, or his intelligence!?

Hope all is well buddy! :angel: :thumbup:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Hey! Been trying to kick a nasty virus (not Covid, thankfully) but getting better. Has limited my time on here. Don’t worry, I know you’re my biggest fan. (Cue Celine Dion music)

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

badams30 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:49 pm
Hey! Been trying to kick a nasty virus (not Covid, thankfully) but getting better. Has limited my time on here. Don’t worry, I know you’re my biggest fan. (Cue Celine Dion music)
And this is why I will continue wearing a face mask, wiping down shopping carts, and using hand sanitizer throughout the summer.... I DO NOT WANT INFLUENZA!!!!

badams30

Post by badams30 »

mythictom wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:06 pm
badams30 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:49 pm
And this is why I will continue wearing a face mask, wiping down shopping carts, and using hand sanitizer throughout the summer.... I DO NOT WANT INFLUENZA!!!!
Seriously. My whole fam has been illness free until this past month. Each one of us has gotten this little bug. I still wear my mask and slather myself in sanitizer, people can laugh at me all they want, I'm okay with it. But with work being super busy, kids getting out of school, and this damn illness, I've been up to my elbows in it.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

mythictom wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:06 pm
!!FACT!! I'll be doing the exact same, Sir!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:37 pm
Seriously. My whole fam has been illness free until this past month. Each one of us has gotten this little bug. I still wear my mask and slather myself in sanitizer, people can laugh at me all they want, I'm okay with it. But with work being super busy, kids getting out of school, and this damn illness, I've been up to my elbows in it.
Well Mr. B. I'm sorry to hear that. I'll leave you alone/quit teasing ya. You just get better. :mrgreen:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

All right! Get ready! I’m almost better (thanks, antibiotics) and I’m going to post stuff this weekend! Get ready to play, and hopefully have fun!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:14 pm
All right! Get ready! I’m almost better (thanks, antibiotics) and I’m going to post stuff this weekend! Get ready to play, and hopefully have fun!
:mrgreen:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

It’s taken me a while to get here. Sorry for delay, I understand anyone who isn’t still onboard. By show of hands, you all still with me?