Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox

Moderator: jcftao

User avatar
jcftao
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by jcftao »

The drums sound like they originate from the temple area where the savages were gathered last night.

User avatar
badams30
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis listens to the drums for a moment then says "I guess we just lay low till they come to pick us up. I hope they hurry. That noise makes me nervous."

User avatar
jcftao
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by jcftao »

The moon is large over the inlet. Drums sound in the distance. On the water you hear a splash and can see the form of a boat moving toward your location. It is the King's Navy!

From the boat comes a low warbling whistle...they wait for your return signal...the boat is about 20 yards offshore.

From the south of your position, you can see the glow of torchlight. A party of warriors is moving up the trail. They spy the boat! Crying out an alarm, they rush your position.

In the darkness, it is hard to tell just how many warriors are coming at you.

Actions?

User avatar
greyarea
Posts: 993
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by greyarea »

Fungo hides in the darkness. He will try to get a sneak attack on one of the warriors.

If he’s unable to hide he will merely engage with the closest enemy.

User avatar
jcftao
Posts: 1834
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by jcftao »

You hear the sound of the oarsmen and the captain barking orders, "Helmsman, bring her to shore, make haste! Archers ready to fire on my command!"

The warriors are running to your position. You see several holding barbed nets and others wielding cruel fish knives.

User avatar
merias
Site Admin
Posts: 1460
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Eastern Townships, Québec
Contact:

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by merias »

Erwin readies his staff and hopes the archers can fire before the warriors can attack!

User avatar
badams30
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by badams30 »

Otis will try to hold off the attackers so others can make their way to the boat. He'll tell them to take the prisoners with them.

Post Reply