Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox

Moderator: jcftao

User avatar
jcftao
Posts: 1730
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by jcftao »

Yes, the path that you took to the water's edge continues on into the marsh, beyond the stone monolith and the profane worshippers.

User avatar
herself
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:33 am
Location: Wellington, NZ

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by herself »

Agree. We can’t take these guys on like this, I don’t think.
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

User avatar
greyarea
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by greyarea »

Fungo leads the way to where the paths cross and he will take the other path once they get there, hoping to find a village.

User avatar
badams30
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis shakes his head at the unfolding scene but he says quietly "This ain't right, but there's no way we can do what we was sent to do if we's dead. Maybe we go to this village, if not many are around, I'm thinking we burn it to the ground. We'll avenge this somehow. Let's go."

OOC: I'd really like to mess this up, but I don't think we can win this - in any way. I say we go quickly to the village or wherever, and we initiate some mayhem.

User avatar
connivingsumo
Posts: 578
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by connivingsumo »

Sammich Buttonchubb
Image
greyarea wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:52 am
Fungo looks to Sammich. Do we fire? he whispers suddenly wishing he had a serving plate and the ability to throw discus 100 meters.
The Halfling lowers his bow and releases tension from the nocked arrow. "A hundred talls, a Shaman, and 8 murky creatures..." he pauses, lamenting the victims and hating the cultists, "No. Otis and Susanna are right. We need to live to fight another day, and this crowd looks like certain death. Let's do your idea, Fungo; let's find their village."

Master Chef & Baker, part-time Archer, armchair Boyer/Fletcher
+ Arrows = 36
+ HP: 12
+ AC: 6 [13]
+ Super sneaky (Near Invisibility (1-5/d6))
+ To Hit: +3 (missile weapons)
+ Zen Archer ~ Allies are safe when I fire into combat
+ Only receive half damage from 'Giant Types' (Ogres, Giants, Trolls, etc.)
Target priority: imminent danger (self or companion), then the target most injured.
When possible, Sammich will always try to retrieve previously fired arrows.


User avatar
jcftao
Posts: 1730
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by jcftao »

On to the village....

User avatar
badams30
Posts: 577
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by badams30 »

jcftao wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:52 am
On to the village....
I'm giving you all a guarantee - there's going to be some serious chaos happening at this village. Mark my words.

User avatar
greyarea
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by greyarea »


User avatar
herself
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:33 am
Location: Wellington, NZ

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by herself »

greyarea wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:29 am
Inspirational music...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA2pyXOovDo
Perfect!! Hahaha!
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

User avatar
jcftao
Posts: 1730
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by jcftao »

Following the game trail, Fungo and Sammich move west away from the profane scene. Moving quietly, they come upon a clearing and hear people talking, a dog bark, and cooking fires. There is a village...not walled, but thatched fences keeping animals in? People can be seen moving in the village, but you are unsure how many.

Thankfully, there is no sound of chanting!

Actions?

Post Reply