connivingsumo

Re: OOC Chat

Post by connivingsumo »

Nuttin but love fer ya! :mrgreen:

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Sometimes the big email providers (gmail, hotmail, etc) will dump board notifications into spam, so make sure you check your spam/junk folders. If you find them there, you can filter those emails so they never go to spam in the future (at least for gmail you can do this, I'm not sure about hotmail or yahoo, but they all have filters of some sort).

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

I was just teasing, but not funny I guess.

I've always struggled to receive notifications, so I just leave the page open in a browser and manually refresh it every day.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Yikes. This town is nuts. My gut instinct is to confront this guy and let him know we know something nutty is up, and to come clean to us. Maybe he does (doubt it) maybe he makes up some crazytown excuse (most likely) or maybe he flat out calls in the cavalry on us (you never know) Or we just play along all smiles and whatnot, tell them we're going to look around a bit, and then we get the hell out of here and put some distance between ourselves and nuttyville, find some high ground or whatever.
Otis' quick temper is going to flare up soon. OTIS SMASH!

herself

Post by herself »

badams30 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:59 pm
Yikes. This town is nuts. My gut instinct is to confront this guy and let him know we know something nutty is up, and to come clean to us. Maybe he does (doubt it) maybe he makes up some crazytown excuse (most likely) or maybe he flat out calls in the cavalry on us (you never know) Or we just play along all smiles and whatnot, tell them we're going to look around a bit, and then we get the hell out of here and put some distance between ourselves and nuttyville, find some high ground or whatever.
Otis' quick temper is going to flare up soon. OTIS SMASH!
Or maybe they genuinely don't know... perhaps they've been bespelled and they think everything is normal too. The contrast between the fancy embroidered sheets and the homely flannels is intriguing as well. Have they been given hand-me-downs from the king's court? Are they left from other people who were hunted?

Also, what's the purpose of the village, I wonder? To simply provide for the King's whims? Seems...elaborate.
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

herself wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:53 pm

Or maybe they genuinely don't know... perhaps they've been bespelled and they think everything is normal too. The contrast between the fancy embroidered sheets and the homely flannels is intriguing as well. Have they been given hand-me-downs from the king's court? Are they left from other people who were hunted?

Also, what's the purpose of the village, I wonder? To simply provide for the King's whims? Seems...elaborate.
The village is a larder!

Ok, not literally, but it serves to keep the prey healthy between hunts. And they might be dead already. Generations of prey brought to Faerie, fed the charm-inducing food, hunted over and over again.

Of course, our illustrious DM has created this world, so it may not match to the least benign fairy tales from the real world.

Of course, he could be that evil. :twisted:

herself

Post by herself »

mythictom wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:48 am

The village is a larder!
Ooo. True. Yikes.

Of course, he could be that evil. :twisted:
Surely not.... hahahaha!
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Interesting....just let me scribble all these ideas down..... :evil: :twisted: :lol:

badams30

Post by badams30 »

NO, NOT A LARDER OR DEATH TRAP, IT'S A PLACE FILLED WITH TREASURE AND NO CONSEQUENCE OF ACTIONS, AND THEY WORSHIP AND ADORE OTIS AND WANT HIM TO BE THEIR NEW KING.

Not positive on this, but it seems pretty logical.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Well, that's one way to go.... :lol: :lol: :lol: