OOC Chat

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
badams30

Re: OOC Chat

Post by badams30 »

jcftao wrote:Hey everyone,
take a mini vacation this weekend with my love, but I will post Sunday morning.

Thanks for playing and talk to you soon!
NIce! I'd like to go somewhere other than my house and back yard. Ugh. Have a great mini-vacation!

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Enjoy

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

We took a scenic drive through Grafton, IL and followed the Mississippi river a bit. Saw some eagles and had some fried catfish and buffalo at a little fish stand. It was a nice getaway for me and my gal. Had a wonderful and relaxing time.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:The unfortunate bit is that you are all prey. My advice to you is to RUN!"

And with that, Claudius winks out of sight. You can still here laughter fading away through the forest.

Actions?
Bass Turd :x :cry: :problem: :wtf: :thumbdown:

*he seemed like such a neat NPC. :mrgreen:
Last edited by connivingsumo on Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

jcftao wrote:We took a scenic drive through Grafton, IL and followed the Mississippi river a bit. Saw some eagles and had some fried catfish and buffalo at a little fish stand. It was a nice getaway for me and my gal. Had a wonderful and relaxing time.
Very nice!

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

connivingsumo wrote:Bass Turd :x :cry: :problem: :wtf: :thumbdown:

*he seemed like such a neat NPC.
:lol: that was quite the turn of events!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:We took a scenic drive through Grafton, IL and followed the Mississippi river a bit. Saw some eagles and had some fried catfish and buffalo at a little fish stand. It was a nice getaway for me and my gal. Had a wonderful and relaxing time.
That does sound very nice! I hope you all had a good time. :)

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Yeah, it was a nice break for us. It gave me some ideas for gaming, seeing the rocky bluffs and the little towns tucked into the hollows along the river.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

jcftao wrote:Yeah, it was a nice break for us. It gave me some ideas for gaming, seeing the rocky bluffs and the little towns tucked into the hollows along the river.
You had me at "fried catfish."

My last duty station in the Army was in WI, pretty close to the Mississippi, I used to canoe long distances down the river, camping and fishing and just meandering along. Plenty of cool sights to see, lots of Americana. Sounds like a great time.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Hi all, please see the announcement about the forum upgrade, and the link to the upgrade problem thread if needed.