OOC Chat

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
Tamerlaine

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Tamerlaine »

Unless I missed it, are we starting out with max HP or are we rolling them?

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Sigga Grimstone is a great name!

We will all be starting at max hp for your class.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Somehow I forgot to put a 'class' entry in the character template, but I added it just now.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Erwin Dirtnap?!

What a catchy name!

I also like how you linked to your character at the bottom of your post. Is that done by editing your signature?

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

jcftao wrote:Erwin Dirtnap?!

What a catchy name!

I also like how you linked to your character at the bottom of your post. Is that done by editing your signature?
Yes, if you go to the character thread you can copy the URL of your post, then paste it into your signature. It looks like this:

Code: Select all

[url=URL of your PC in the characters thread]Name of your PC[/url]

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Wonderful, thanks.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

All players,

When you are able, please read the Ch1 posting to start our adventure. I will fill in missing details as we go.

Also, spruce up your character sheet in the "Characters" topic. Maximum hit points per starting class. Don't fill in equipment yet.

Last important thing...read the House Rules section...I just added an Advantage/Disadvantage rule.

Please post your choice for one advantage, one disadvantage.

We are off to a great start and I hope this will be something really special!

Son_of_Sod

Post by Son_of_Sod »

Roger the Shrubber

Str:14
Int:14
Wis:8
Dex:15
Con:11
Chr:13

Naturally good at:
Knowing the current socioeconomic and political state of affairs that may lead to class based and age based discrimination by traditional elitists or ruffians. As well as selling said traditional elitists and ruffians shrubberies.

Naturally bad at:
Refraining from commenting on the oppressive nature of people who hold political and other forms of power.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Son_of_Sod wrote:Roger the Shrubber
Naturally good at:
Knowing the current socioeconomic and political state of affairs that may lead to class based and age based discrimination by traditional elitists or ruffians. As well as selling said traditional elitists and ruffians shrubberies.

Naturally bad at:
Refraining from commenting on the oppressive nature of people who hold political and other forms of power.
This is my son's PC! See what I have to deal with at home! LOL!

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Welcome to MythicTom, our newest player! That makes five so far!

A couple things....here is my plan for posting.

Mondays--record keeping day. I will make any needed changes to character sheets and update any lists.

Wednesdays--I will make a post based on player's actions since last posting.

Fridays--I make a second posting.

Sunday--I make a third posting.

These three weekly postings will pertain to the main story line. As a player, you may post actions at any time regarding your character's intentions.
If you are not able to post during the week, we will continue on and I can run your character on auto-pilot (rolling to defend if attacked, etc.) While your character is on auto-pilot, he/she will only fight in response to any attack (kind of a self preservation mode). I won't have your character use any special abilites, spells, etc. just hit back if attacked. We will try that and see how that goes.

Some players don't want to post often and others will want to post more. If anyone wants to post inbetween the three main posting days, I'd welcome that. They can use these posts to do some investigation on their own (but not straying far from group), to talk to NPCs in order to learn about the world, and more.

I want this to be a grand adventure for each and every one of you. I know that some of you won't want to talk to the provisioner about the quantity of lamp oil he has on hand, but others may want to do just that. Hopefully, this way I can accomodate all interests.

Please give me feedback or suggestions about this ideal. I welcome anything that make the game work better.