Chapter 3 The Kingdom Border

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
badams30

Re: Chapter 3 The Kingdom Border

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis nods in approval as the creature dies (or dies AGAIN... whatever) Otis then helps Erwin to his feet and steadies him if needed. He says quietly "I think Mr. Erwin needs some rest right now. Maybe we kin' make camp where this thing was. I'm thinkin' that maybe if any critters around here know he's here, maybe they are scared of him and might leave us alone."

OOC: Otis will be fine either camping in here, or withdrawing to a place we can secure. If we leave we should search the area first.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

jcftao wrote:
Standing at the end of the lane is Moonglimmer, quickly loading her bow and firing
two shots in the air!

Both strike the wight in its chest so quickly that less than a heartbeat passes between arrows!

The wight cries out with a death rattle and explodes in a cloud of black dust. Bits of charcoal pelt the party and then nothing but silence once more...
Wight attacks random PC....Fungo...roll to hit +2.....6....miss! Moonglimmer attacks with bow....17 and 18! both hits....dmg=1 and 6 (+2 for each due to bow and racial enemy) total damage is 11 points! Wight is no more!

Damn, Elf! :lol:

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

Moonglimmer nocks another arrow.

"Biznghast, tend to the wounded," she says. " I will check the fiend's lair and retrieve my arrows. Prepare to leave this place quickly. "

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Damn Elf, indeed!
Well done, everyone!

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo gasps. He looks at Erwin, helping him up. Thank you Erwin. But for your help and Moonglimmer's, I was surely doomed. As my uncle Filbert says, 'Death wights for no hobbit.' and damned if he wasn't wight about that.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Erwin steadies himself on Otis and Fungo. "Yes, I think a rest would be good...is anyone else hurt?" he says. looking around. "Nice shooting, Moonglimmer," he adds.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

greyarea wrote:Fungo gasps. He looks at Erwin, helping him up. Thank you Erwin. But for your help and Moonglimmer's, I was surely doomed. As my uncle Filbert says, 'Death wights for no hobbit.' and damned if he wasn't wight about that.
Ugh! :crazy:

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Actions?

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

"Well, no one else seems to be hurt, if you don't mind, I will avail myself of some healing," Erwin says. "Then we should find a safe space to rest so I can commune with Silvanus and regain my spell."

Erwin casts CLW on himself, but we'll need to rest a full day and night for him to regain the spell. Otis' suggestion to rest here might be a good idea, or we can go back and look for a wooded campsite.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

merias wrote:
mythictom wrote:"Erwin, Fungo is quite injured. Before he departs, perhaps you should practice your new magicks to heal him."

Moonglimmer turns to Fungo. "Little friend, I have some skill with stealth. I shall come with you, if you'd like?"
Thanks! I completely forgot Erwin was 2nd level now! :D

"Hold up there, Fungo. I can help with those nasty bat-bites."

Erwin casts CLW on Fungo.

Erwin tries to call upon the Green Man for healing power but remembers that he has cast this spell upon the hobbit while outside the ring fort!

OOC--it seems like months since Erwin cast the CLW, but only just a couple hours. ;)