Chapter 3 The Kingdom Border

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
mythictom

Re: Chapter 3 The Kingdom Border

Post by mythictom »

mythictom wrote:Moonglimmer nocks another arrow.

"Biznghast, tend to the wounded," she says. " I will check the fiend's lair and retrieve my arrows. Prepare to leave this place quickly. "
What does Moonglimmer see inside the "room" the wight came out of?

How many arrows are easily recoverable? (If any....)

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

jcftao wrote: Erwin tries to call upon the Green Man for healing power but remembers that he has cast this spell upon the hobbit while outside the ring fort!

OOC--it seems like months since Erwin cast the CLW, but only just a couple hours. ;)
Oh right, we never rested overnight!

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

mythictom wrote:Moonglimmer nocks another arrow.

"Biznghast, tend to the wounded," she says. " I will check the fiend's lair and retrieve my arrows. Prepare to leave this place quickly. "
Bizenghast: Sorceress
The Sorceress gets to work on the wounded!

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Under Bizenghast's care, Erwin is restored 3 hit points! Unfortunately he feels quite weak from the encounter. The 4 points of CON drain will take many days to heal.

Moonglimmer finds two arrows that are still usable, the others having shattered or flown out of sight.

As Moonglimmer pokes her head into the doorway, she spies a jumble of bones in the corner of the otherwise empty room.

Within the stone walled chamber, is a pile of discarded bones and bits of clothing. Several of the skeletons have copper arm band jewelry and two silver torcs.
A bronze tipped spear and two bronze shortswords are lying in the pile of bones.

Actions?

OOC--I believe Moonglimmer shot 6 arrows. I rolled a d6 =2 arrows recovered.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

jcftao wrote:
As Moonglimmer pokes her head into the doorway, she spies a jumble of bones in the corner of the otherwise empty room.

Within the stone walled chamber, is a pile of discarded bones and bits of clothing. Several of the skeletons have copper arm band jewelry and two silver torcs.
A bronze tipped spear and two bronze shortswords are lying in the pile of bones.

Actions?
"There are bones, some skeletons, and some treasure in here, " the elf whispers from the doorway.

"Should we leave it, or try to fetch it before we depart this place?"

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo's ears perk up. Treasure? he says, as he dives headfirst (figuratively, unless the bones look fluffy) into the pile to get what he can before the others can decide even if this is prudent.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Fungo picks through the pile of bones...it is quite dark, so I am assuming that he or someone has lit a torch.

Fungo sees the two silver torcs, some copper armband jewelry, the bronze spear and several bronze short swords.

Looking a little more closely, he spies two green emeralds. They sparkle in the torchlight and look quite valuable.

Actions?

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo takes them all and shows the others once he gets out.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis glances at the loot and says"Wow, that's some neat stuff. Are we going to stay here or go back outside? We could try to rest in here tonight, but that's up to you all. I'm really lookin' to see what else is in here by daylight tomorrow, but I don't want anything bad to happen to Mister Erwin, I think he needs some rest."

OOC: I'm fine for withdrawing to rest, or staying here. Otis will also help carry any loot in the event that Fungo can't carry it all.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

"Unless we want to search the rest of this place, I think we should withdraw and camp in the forest for the night," Erwin says. "I am much more at ease there than here."