Chapter 4 ~ Back to Beamish Hall

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
herself

Re: Chapter 4 ~ Back to Beamish Hall

Post by herself »

Susanna nods a thanks to Fungo, and blushes. She shakes off her mace. She'll bend down and pick up a dagger from the hobgoblin in front of her, if it has one. Then she'll follow the others towards the fort.
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis will collect a dagger before he moves along with the others. I think we should drag the bodies into the treeline to hide them, maybe make it look like they walked away. At least in case someone comes looking for them.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo agrees, Good idea, Otis. You do that. I'll make sure no one sneaks up on us while you're working.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

Moonglimmer will grab an extra dagger and 2 quivers of arrows, offering the other 3 quivers and the other 5 short bows to the party....

OOC: if I count right, it was 6 bows, 6 quivers, 6 spears, 7 daggers in total.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Erwin will help Otis drag the creatures into the trees.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter
merias wrote:Erwin will help Otis drag the creatures into the trees.
Otis smiles at Erwin"Thanks for the help! These guys are heavy. And smelly. And really dead." He'll assist in dragging them out of sight, and then doing the best he can to clean up blood or signs of struggle.
He holds up his hand politely at Moonglimmer's offer of a bow. "Thank you, but my mama told me I'd shoot someone's eye out with bows. I'm not used to shootin' em."

Once that's done, he'll join the others and march in when they are ready.

herself

Post by herself »

Susanna will help drag the bodies into the bushes. She wishes she'd thought of that, and makes a note of it for future reference.

She'll shake her head to the offer of the shortbow. "Thanks, I have this," she'll say, and hold up her crossbow.

Susanna has decided she likes Moonglimmer quite a bit. She seems to know things. Susanna says to her, "I can go first, maybe stop others getting hit? Or last, to uh, guard the back?" She shrugs. "Just tell Susanna where she can help."
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo nods at Susanna's suggestion that someone else should be in front to protect others. He chews his possum languidly and then, using the point of the stick to pick his teeth, he says, Okay, we head in now. I'll go first and the rest of you follow a bit behind, like usual. That way I can look for traps and stuff. He places his hands on his fists on his hips and kind of smiles and nods, as if satisfied and in charge, which is odd for the little guy.

Then he draws his dagger, crouches all hobbit-sneaky-like and steals off into the ring fort.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Bbizenghast grabs any remaining daggers since that's about one of two weapons she can use.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

Moonglimmer smiles at Susanna's compliment.

"Perhaps Fungo and Susanna are right. Fungo will lead by abou 20 paces. Susanna andI will follow with Bizenghast. And Otis and Erwin can protect our back flank, ready to rush forward as needed."

Moonglimmer looks to her friends for suggestions.

"Oh! And I shall ask Attercop to scale the walls and follow above to let know if anything is up there."

Moonglimmer chitters to her friend the spider to scale the wall and follow from above.