Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
mythictom

Re: Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

Post by mythictom »

Moonglimmer keeps running until she is about 2 cottages beyond the nobles. Then she turns left, goes halfway along the cottage, drops her bow next to her, and unslings her spears, prepping to impale Whiteoak with the bronze-tipped spear when he rounds the corner.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Erwin whispers a silent prayer to the Green Man as he slumps forward, holding his side. "Shoulda... tried ... to talk... our way ... out...ergh"

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo fights on. I’m getting outta this hell realm one way or another!

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Bengar, gasping for breath, runs in the same direction as Moonglimmer.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Lord Willow drives his rapier into the dirt near where Bengar had just been! [3=miss!] Bengar wastes no time in running around the side of the house, looking to find Moonglimmer.

Fungo blinding more by fury than by the light, whirls like a caged tiger. Surrounded by fairie nobles and hobgoblins, he makes a wild cut at one of them...[10 (and then -4 for blindness =6 miss!)]
the hobbit misses with his short sword and his enemies close in.

Moonglimmer catches a moment to ready an ambush against her pursuer. She hears the steps of Lord Whiteoak and as he runs around the corner, she launches her bronze spear...[5=miss] The fairie noble ducks aside and moves once again into melee range with the elf.

Attercop falls from above landing heavily on Lord Whiteoak! [14=hit! Whiteoak needs to make a save....6=fail!]
The giant spider sinks his fangs into the fairie's neck! Lord Whiteoak cries out and then becomes rigid. His eyes flutter briefly and then close as the poison numbs his body.
The spider jumps up and whirls around looking for other threats...<Elf-friend...you are hurt! Let Attercop lead you away from here...>

Susanna and Bizenghast...Actions?

================================================

Well...that was unexpected...I don't think the PCs will be welcome in the land of the fairies after this.

Let's move onto a new chapter and see how this plays out.

Chapter 6 The Party's Over

herself

Post by herself »

OMG! What did I miss over the weekend!

How far away is Susanna from Erwin? (Quite far, I think?) She will try and help anyone who looks like they are retreating, and will try and stand and block the way if there are any pursuers.

Is Hadrian still there? She'll speak to him --quickly--if there is time.
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

herself wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:21 pm

How far away is Susanna from Erwin? (Quite far, I think?) She will try and help anyone who looks like they are retreating, and will try and stand and block the way if there are any pursuers.

@herself, I made a new thread...Chapter 6 The Party's Over....we will continue there.

herself

Post by herself »

jcftao wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:59 am
herself wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:21 pm

@herself, I made a new thread...Chapter 6 The Party's Over....we will continue there.
oh dear, sorry! Will hop over now.
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank