Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
merias
Site Admin

Re: Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

Post by merias »

Erwin is angered by the Faerie's attack, and, seeing the others in melee already, he forgets about fleeing for the moment.

He smashes the faerie prince in the head with his staff.

herself

Post by herself »

Susanna is willing to follow Bizenghast, but she won't turn her back with the hobgoblin still attacking. She'll make whatever fighting retreat is possible!
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo gets all shabby with the fey attacking him, using his extra shiny knife.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

herself wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:49 pm
Susanna is willing to follow Bizenghast, but she won't turn her back with the hobgoblin still attacking. She'll make whatever fighting retreat is possible!
If "fleeing" means the Hobgoblin will hit Susanna then Bizenghast will use her last 'Sleep' on that enemy/enemies so that Susanna can escape safely.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Sleep spell is an area affect. Both allies and enemies will be affected if you cast it!

I used to rule it the other way, until Merias showed me the error of my ways. :lol:

herself

Post by herself »

jcftao wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:53 am
Sleep spell is an area affect. Both allies and enemies will be affected if you cast it!

I used to rule it the other way, until Merias showed me the error of my ways. :lol:
and I think Susanna weighs rather a lot, were you to try and carry her, hehe.
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Charmed Fighter Guy

I guess since no one is attacking the queen directly, Otis will head her way to make sure no one hurts her.

OOC: But I'd really love to stab that stupid noble though....

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Susanna moves back from the hobgoblin and she feels a tug on her tunic. Hadrian is behind her, urging her to follow him.

Attercop, the giant spider, jumps down onto the fairie noble, but the noble deftly jumps back! [roll=2]

Moonglimmer draws and fires two arrows in the blink of an eye...both aimed at the KING OF THE FAIRIES!!! [roll=9 and 12, I gave the fairie king a +2 bonus to AC due to standing behind a table] The king ducks back under the table once again feeling lucky that the elf's arrows missed!

Erwin swings his staff to smite Prince Oriel....[roll=11..another miss!] ....but to no avail. [The dice seem to have cooled off for the PCs as well as the enemy.]

Otis makes his way through the startled crowd of townsfolk...he holds his bloody sword high in the air...he sees a mound of sleeping hobgoblins in front of the queen's table and stands upon them eyeing everyone as a possible threat against his Queen!

Fungo stabs a fairie noble in the chest. The shortsword goes in deep and blood flows free when he pulls it out. The fairie noble looks a bit paler, but has not fallen yet. [roll=17, dmg=5]

Bizenghast, what action would you want to take now? I'll allow a sleep spell if you want to direct it, but you still may catch one of your friends.

Bengar, a fairie noble is attacking you...what shall you do?

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:32 am
Bizenghast, what action would you want to take now? I'll allow a sleep spell if you want to direct it, but you still may catch one of your friends.
Bizenghast will not risk sleeping an ally, so she runs away and hopes for a more opportune time.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter - CURRENTLY CHARMED

Keen to protect the QUEEN, Otis starts quickly killing the sleeping hobs shouting "You ain't gonna hurt the queen, you goons!"