Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
greyarea

Re: Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

Post by greyarea »

Fungo agrees with Erwin and tries to ignore his growling belly.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

"Twas nightime under the full moon when we arrived," Moonglimmer reminds her friends.

"Let's see what the Faeries have to say and then perhaps slip away if we can."

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

mythictom wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:27 pm
"Twas nightime under the full moon when we arrived," Moonglimmer reminds her friends.

"Let's see what the Faeries have to say and then perhaps slip away if we can."
Bizenghast: Sorceress

The Sorceress thinks for a moment..."Maybe we'll have to wait until full moon again."

=============
Memorized Spells:
L0: Smoke
L1: Sleep

Spell Book:
(L0) Smoke (tea cup size/volume)
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep
(L1) Read Languages

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

The smell of roast pork is like perfume in the air to the hungry Hobbit.

Cicero greets you with a great smile, "Gentlefolk, you must hurry! The festivities are about to begin! Quick, let us retire to my cottage. I have fresh towels and some spring water. You can clean up...I have also laid out some clean garments, if you'd care to change from your traveling clothes."

You pass by other townsfolk. They all seem in quite a festive mood. Maidens walk by with flowers in their hair. Young and old all seem to have a spring to their step.

Torus called Homer looks annoyed. He scribbles something in his notebook and begins to walk off, "You might as well change into the party garments...don't worry, they're not going to eat you..." He looks at Fungo and wrinkles his nose as if smelling something foul.

Torus called Homer walks off towards his cottage.

Party time is here!

Actions?

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis casts a disdainful glance at Cicero at the suggestion to change. He'll clean up, including his existing clothing, and he'll put his normal attire back on, including his sword and shield, and he'll rejoin the others for this feast. If everyone else is not bringing their stuff, he'll hide his gear and food (otherwise he'll bring his meager possessions), but still taking his weapon and sword.
"These people are all crazy here. Happy to eat with some nutty guy who's trying to hunt them and make them forget who they are. I don't need no help forgettin' anything... these people better not try anything funny. If they do, I'm ready for a fight."
Last edited by badams30 on Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

Moonglimmer agrees with Otis.

She will wash up, then gather her belongings to take with her, bow at hand.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo sniffs his underarms and shrugs. He doesn’t bother changing or washing, unsure of what the fuss is. They said he seller back home too, but he never noticed.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Erwin washes up, but does not change and will keep his gear in his house during dinner.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:45 am
Torus called Homer looks annoyed. He scribbles something in his notebook and begins to walk off, "You might as well change into the party garments...don't worry, they're not going to eat you..." He looks at Fungo and wrinkles his nose as if smelling something foul.

Torus called Homer walks off towards his cottage.
Bizenghast: Sorceress

The Sorceress eyes Torus called Homer..."I don't think I like him, after all." she says in contempt. The Sorceress accepts the offer to change into different and fresh clothing. A nice dress, light for the season, but warm enough, and a flower for her hair: an Iris, a purple Iris, her favorite color!

She turns to her group, "Is it so bad to have festivals? Is it so bad to 'forget'? Perhaps your life is wonderful, but I have more pain in my life than can be forgotten here; that, I can assure you. I like it here, and I think we should at least give these nice people a chance. I've yet to have someone try to kill, torture, or enslave me here; unlike the Harridans." Her memory of pain is actual and realized, obvious to all near-by from her memories: physical, emotional, and psychological.

=============
Memorized Spells:
L0: Smoke

Spell Book:
(L0) Smoke (tea cup size/volume)
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep
(L1) Read Languages
Last edited by connivingsumo on Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

"Have you forgotten we were dropped into the middle of a hunt?" Moonglimmer asks the young sorceress.

"Those dogs had nothing to stop them from ripping out your throat. Oh, except your spell, which brought one down."

Moonglimmer shakes her head. "I do not trust this place. The villagers are bespelled prisoners. And the golden-haired Faeries are behind that, at least, if not the stone gateway. And if my tribe's lost magic has something to do with all this..." Moonglimmer gestures with a shudder as her voice fades to an unanswered question.