A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
merias
Site Admin

Re: Chapter 5 Into the Fey Realm

Post by merias »

badams30 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:51 pm
Otis - Fighter - CURRENTLY CHARMED

Keen to protect the QUEEN, Otis starts quickly killing the sleeping hobs shouting "You ain't gonna hurt the queen, you goons!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

badams30 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:51 pm
Otis - Fighter - CURRENTLY CHARMED

Keen to protect the QUEEN, Otis starts quickly killing the sleeping hobs shouting "You ain't gonna hurt the queen, you goons!"
Oh my! That is too rich!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Queen Titania shouts out, "Those are my guards, you dolt! I'm mean...DEAR....YOU MUSTN'T BREAK MOMMY"S GUARDS...DADDY SPENT A LOT OF MONEY BUYING THEM FOR MOMMY! NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE DEAR AND WAKE THEM UP INSTEAD!"

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter CURRENTLY CHARMED

Otis glances up at the queen, blade embedded in a guard and says "HUH? Ooops, my bad! Sorry your royal Queen-ness..." Then he looks back at the guards and shuffles to one of the sleeping ones still alive and starts to tap him. TAP TAP TAP. TAP TAP TAP.... "Hey. Hey. HEY! Whaddaya doin' sleeping? Ain't you supposed to be lookin' after the queen? What kinda guard are you, anyway? If somethin' happens to her, why I'm gonna stick you REAAAAAL good, you hear? Are you listening? Hello? Git up."

OOC: Otis is a model of inefficiency, but he's obedient if nothing else.

herself

Post by herself »

badams30 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:54 pm
Otis - Fighter CURRENTLY CHARMED

Otis glances up at the queen, blade embedded in a guard and says "HUH? Ooops, my bad! Sorry your royal Queen-ness..." Then he looks back at the guards and shuffles to one of the sleeping ones still alive and starts to tap him. TAP TAP TAP. TAP TAP TAP.... "Hey. Hey. HEY! Whaddaya doin' sleeping? Ain't you supposed to be lookin' after the queen? What kinda guard are you, anyway? If somethin' happens to her, why I'm gonna stick you REAAAAAL good, you hear? Are you listening? Hello? Git up."

OOC: Otis is a model of inefficiency, but he's obedient if nothing else.
Susanna is so. confused. :lol:

She'll draw back with Bizenghast, but she's ready to jump back in at any time...
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Erwin watches as Otis moves to protect the Queen. He has heard of charm magic, and has an idea that if the Queen is killed, the spell will be broken. He looks at Fungo and says "If we can bring down the Queen, I think Otis will be free of her spell!"

Meanwhile, he whacks the faerie prince with his staff.

Erwin has not seen Susanna retreat with Bizenghast yet, so he keeps fighting.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

tumblingdice wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:15 pm
Bengar, free of cage, looks for a makeshift weapon he can use to attack the hobgoblin engaged with Fungo.

OOC: Will post my character tonight. Sorry for the delay.
OOC: Claudius, the dead hobgoblin, had a cudgel, which should be handy......

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

OC: Sorry! Gmail swallowed the notification.

Bengar, with no weapons to speak of, tries to land a punch on the face of the faerie noble.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Bengar swings at the Fairie Lord and whiffs it! [roll=2] He almost falls out of the cage but catches himself. The noble laughs at the dwarf's futile attempt to hit him.

Bizenghast looks around at the unfolding events. Hadrian is next to her trying to get Susanna to follow him. Bizenghast moves back from the frey and slips into an alleyway. No enemies follow the magic-user.

And now...the fairie king's retinue has their turn...hang on to your hats!

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Prince Oriel lunges at Erwin, stabbing him in the side! [roll=16, dmg=4]

A fairie noble makes a vicious cut at Bengar but misses! [roll=6]

The noble that Fungo stabbed makes a weak riposte and nicks the fat little hobbit! [roll=18, dmg=1]\

The hobgoblin guard swings his heavy axe at Attercop...and hits! [roll=18, dmg=3]

Queen Titania yells to Otis, "Get that elf! She tried to kill the King!"

A fairie noble catches Moonglimmer with his rapier! [roll=14, dmg=2]

Oberon, KIng of the Fairies, adjusts his crown and stands up. He keeps a keen lookout for any more plates or arrows.

Four fairie nobles stand near the head table, swords drawn and ready to defend the king and queen.

The crowd erupts in panic! Screams, overturned benchs, and running of hysterical townsfolk in all directions!

Initiative...PCs=6, Fairies=5....the PCs may go first in this next round!
Actions?

Erwin hp 4/8
Bengar hp 7/7
Fungo hp 8/9
Attercop hp 10/13
Moonglimmer hp 5/7
Otis hp 11/11
Bizenghast hp 7/7
Susanna hp 7/7

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

Moonglimmer backsteps away from the faerie that stabbed her and then fires an arrow at point blank range!

OOC: In 3e parlance, she takes a five-foot step away from melee and then shoots.