Chapter 6 ~ The Party's Over

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
connivingsumo

Re: Chapter 6 ~ The Party's Over

Post by connivingsumo »

herself wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:52 pm
When Bizenghast dances by Susanna will try and tug on her sleeve to get her attention. "Hey!" she'll say. "I think I found someone who can help us!"

She doesn't know about any of this "conduit" stuff though. Maybe Bizenghast will know.

Then she will hug the small cat. Carefully.
Bizenghast: Sorceress

Bizenghast sings and dances, but then is shaken out of her joy by Susanna. The Sorceress looks almost surprised as she remembers her friend is here. "A conduit? Perhaps I can be one? What is this regarding?" the joy and festiveness fades from her face as she recalls their predicament and her friends held hostage.

=============
Memorized Spells:
L0: Smoke
L1: Sleep

Spell Book:
(L0) Smoke (tea cup size/volume)
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep

herself

Post by herself »

connivingsumo wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:04 am

Bizenghast sings and dances, but then is shaken out of her joy by Susanna. The Sorceress looks almost surprised as she remembers her friend is here. "A conduit? Perhaps I can be one? What is this regarding?" the joy and festiveness fades from her face as she recalls their predicament and her friends held hostage.
"This is, uh, Guyot. He's...a cat. And he comes from an island called Cat-Catalan." When she says it out loud Susanna worries it sounds ridiculous. "Um, he's a prince or something on his Cat Island and he says he can take us there, but he can't be a conduit of the magic? And I thought maybe you or Moonglimmer might be able to help with that, only she seems to be having such a good time dancing--" she stammers a bit here because it also looked like Bizenghast was having a good time.

"Anyway, um, maybe he could explain it to you a bit better, and it might...make more sense."
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Bengar catches the dagger that Moonglimmer tosses his way. He grunts and nods in appreciation. He watches the fairies and dancing with skepticism.

Conduit of magic? The last conduit I went through brought me to those savages back there and nearly cost me my life.

The dwarf folds his arms in stubborn apprehension.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

herself wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:50 am
"This is, uh, Guyot. He's...a cat. And he comes from an island called Cat-Catalan." When she says it out loud Susanna worries it sounds ridiculous. "Um, he's a prince or something on his Cat Island and he says he can take us there, but he can't be a conduit of the magic? And I thought maybe you or Moonglimmer might be able to help with that, only she seems to be having such a good time dancing--" she stammers a bit here because it also looked like Bizenghast was having a good time.

"Anyway, um, maybe he could explain it to you a bit better, and it might...make more sense."

Bizenghast, unsure of the cat... person, is intrigued. "Well met, Guyot." she says with a slight bow to the flamboyant feline. "Explain this 'conduit' to me; if I can help, I will. I want to help."

=============
Memorized Spells:

Spell Book:
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

"Guyot de Fortunato de la Catalan at your service, madamoiselle...you are a witch, is this so?", the cat bows regally.

"I am not a prince, but am famous for my skills with a blade! No other cat in the whole of Catalan can best me!"

Looking hopefully at Bizenghast, "Surely, if you are a witch, you can guide us through the Ways? If you are of the bloodline of the faeries, you can usher us safely. Otherwise, we may encounter a dark and dismal realm, known as the Ways. This is the journey between realms, a shadowy world of despair and death for those poor souls that get lost..."

herself

Post by herself »

Susanna nods and smiles and hopes this makes sense to Bizenghast...
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo starts singing, Bat-hobbit. Nananananananana Bat-hobbit. Nananananananana Bat-hobbit. Nananananananana Bat-hobbit...

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Erwin will try to get information on the whereabouts of his friends when he has visitors. He knows Otis was charmed and is likely in the service of the Queen, but where is Fungo? He'll ask if he can visit the hobbit.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis was trying to head out of the keep and find everyone...

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:09 pm
"Guyot de Fortunato de la Catalan at your service, madamoiselle...you are a witch, is this so?", the cat bows regally.

"I am not a prince, but am famous for my skills with a blade! No other cat in the whole of Catalan can best me!"

Looking hopefully at Bizenghast, "Surely, if you are a witch, you can guide us through the Ways? If you are of the bloodline of the faeries, you can usher us safely. Otherwise, we may encounter a dark and dismal realm, known as the Ways. This is the journey between realms, a shadowy world of despair and death for those poor souls that get lost..."

Bizenghast looks uncomfortable; not because Mr. Fortunato did or said anything wrong, but because she does not want to disappoint him. "Mr. Fortunato... yes, I am a 'Witch' as you say; however, I know nothing of this Ways you speak of. This shadowy world of despair and death is unknown to me, so I fear I would not be much of a navigator." she says with disappointment.

=============
Memorized Spells:

Spell Book:
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep