Chapter7 ~ Escape from the Keep

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
badams30

Re: Chapter7 ~ Escape from the Keep

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter and Mirror-Carrying Tough Guy

Otis whispers "GOOD LUCK!" as Fungo sprints off. He then motions to the treeline and says to Erwin "Ready to go? Let's sneak over there all quiet and shady like, eh?"

OOC: Otis will grab the mirror carefully but firmly, and will look for any sign of anyone on or in the area that might see them. Assuming the coast is clear, he'll start to slowly make his way to the treeline, doing his best to keep to the shadows and try to not make any sudden moves.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo goes back and tells Otis and Erwin he can't find the others continues on and then will slip out of the shadows when he can join in on their conversation, saying, There's a door over here that's already open. I bet Erwin and Otis will use that one to escape.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

greyarea wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:40 pm
Fungo goes back and tells Otis and Erwin he can't find the others continues on and then will slip out of the shadows when he can join in on their conversation, saying, There's a door over here that's already open. I bet Erwin and Otis will use that one to escape.
"Fungo!" Moonglimmer yelps in a hushed tone.

"How did you escape? Do you know where the others are?" she queries in a whisper.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo wipes blood from his split lip and hisses, I escaped through wit and guile. But mostly because I was rescued.

I left Otis, Erwin, and the Mirror Lady back there. They spoke of heading to the woods. I can lead you to the door we used and we can find the woods from there.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

greyarea wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:22 pm
Fungo wipes blood from his split lip and hisses, I escaped through wit and guile. But mostly because I was rescued.

I left Otis, Erwin, and the Mirror Lady back there. They spoke of heading to the woods. I can lead you to the door we used and we can find the woods from there.
"Quickly, everyone!" Moonglimmer hisses. "Let us get away from this awful place!"

Moonglimmer follows close to Fungo as they flee.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

jcftao wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:11 pm
Fungo slips into the darkness following along the wall of the keep. A short walk later and he can see a dark form standing near a small door in the wall. As he gets closer, he can hear the hushed discussion of Susanna, Biz, and Moonglimmer!

Actions?
Bizenghast tries to talk quieter. :shh:

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Hadrian grabs Susanna's arm, "Now we must get to the standing stone before King Oberon's men find us!"

Hadrian motions to the south, back towards Everspring.

Actions?

herself

Post by herself »

Susanna nods to Hadrian. She wants to leave this horrible place.

I'm catching up on where everyone is! (Sorry, we had a family bereavement this week and have been caught up with that.)

"Please, show us how to get back to the stones."
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

badams30

Post by badams30 »

As he's waiting for the others, Otis carefully uncovers a bit of the mirror (Making sure it's not facing the keep) and whispers to Katherine, "Miss Katherine, do you know how we can get home? We're going to try and go back to the stone that sent us here, hopefully we can get all of our friends with us..."

OOC: That king and queen are going to be a bit upset when they find us gone. And I doubt the queen will appreciate Otis taking her nice mirror.

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Bengar - dwarf thief standing at the door with his pick in his hand

Bengar notices his new companions' general retreat from the castle. Deducing that the plan has changed somehow, he carefully places his pick, along with the rest of his thieving tools, back among his pouches and pockets, and retreats along with them.