Chapter 8 ~ Into The Ways

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
tumblingdice

Re: Chapter 8 ~ Into The Ways

Post by tumblingdice »

Bengar sighs in relief at Erwin's healing touch. He nods silently in acknowledgment. He's now back up to full hit points.

The dwarf, now being of sound body, begins to realize just how completely of sound mind he isn't. He looks up and down the path the party came from, then along the other path, then back to the first path.

After Otis makes the wisecrack about transporting Fungo only while he's asleep, Bengar lets out a loud laugh. Soon realizing that his laugh is swallowed up by the darkness, instead of filling the vast expanse of nothingness with its echo, he clutches his chest, as if he's choking. He begins to sob between labored breaths.

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

Moonglimmer will chitter to Attercop and ask if he senses movement along either of the paths ahead of us.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Attercop chitters nervously, <Elf-friend! I do not feel any vibrations other than from the other friends nearby. There is nothing to climb here and I cannot see the ceiling overhead. Let us leave here, elf-friend, and return to the forest!>

mythictom

Post by mythictom »

"Well, my friends," Moonglimmer begins, "Attercop senses no movement nearby, so do we go left, right, or straight on?"

herself

Post by herself »

Susanna will ask the others (Torus, the bear, the cat) if they have ever been here before? Or perhaps heard of such places?
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

badams30

Post by badams30 »

mythictom wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:10 am
"Well, my friends," Moonglimmer begins, "Attercop senses no movement nearby, so do we go left, right, or straight on?"
Otis shrugs and says "My mama always told me when things got tough, just keep moving forward. So I'm all for goin' straight ahead!"

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo dreams of Your Mama jokes...

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

"Straight ahead is fine with me," Erwin says. He "nudges" Fungo awake.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo awakens with a start. ...yo mama so stupid that... and then he looks up at Erwin. Hey, that was rough. If you need a job as a jailor, I bet you could get that position back at the... He pauses. Looks around. We aren't in fairyland anymore, are we?

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

Bizenghast: Sorceress
badams30 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:43 pm
Otis shrugs and says "My mama always told me when things got tough, just keep moving forward. So I'm all for goin' straight ahead!"
Nods at Otis, "Well that sounds good to me. I was too little for my Mother to tell me things like that. She was beautiful, though, I do remember that. When my parents died I went to live at the Arcane Academy because I was talented. Then I was captured and made a slave, so I never had family like that."
greyarea wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:56 pm
Fungo awakens with a start. ...yo mama so stupid that... and then he looks up at Erwin. Hey, that was rough. If you need a job as a jailor, I bet you could get that position back at the... He pauses. Looks around. We aren't in fairyland anymore, are we?
Bizenghast begins a stealthy laugh at Fungo's joke, "We're in a land where Halfling folk are savage cannibals." she says with a smirk.

=============
Memorized Spells:
L0: Smoke
L1: Sleep
L1: Sleep

Spell Book:
(L0) Smoke (tea cup size/volume)
(L1) Read Magic
(L1) Detect Magic
(L1) Sleep