Chapter 9 ~ Odimus of Isprey

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
connivingsumo

Re: Chapter 9 ~ Odimus of Isprey

Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:01 am
Otis - Fighter

Otis smiles and nods a greeting at the energetic hobbit, managing a pitiful "Howdy. I'm Otis... Otis of Guyre..." Before the little guy is on to chatting up Fungo. Otis looks over at Susanna and says "I'm not sure what he's about... but I'm guessing it's something about pie."

Otis sits down to eat, wondering what culinary masterpiece is coming his way...
Licking his lips, the generous Halfling offers... "Here... try this." The ominous 'shortness' offers "the Otis" a cupcake, which is - unequivocally - out of this world. "PIE is just the gateway; obviously, you're versed enough for... well, this."

Archer & Chef
HP: 12
AC: 6 [13]
Super sneaky
To Hit: +3 (missile weapons)
Zen Archer ~ Allies are safe when I fire into combat
Arrows = 40
Last edited by connivingsumo on Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Welcome Sammich! A cook and an archer to boot! Silvanus smiles upon us this day! Do you have any more of those cupcakes by any chance?

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo is thankful for the Cupcake! (Not quite so effusive about being tackled, but still appreciative.) I haven't had one of these since I was kicked out... I mean, since I left the shire of my own accord to go adventuring. Thank you, Sammich. Why are you leaving your career in baked goods to hang out with idiots... I mean, adventurers like ourselves?

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

merias wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:38 pm
Welcome Sammich! A cook and an archer to boot! Silvanus smiles upon us this day! Do you have any more of those cupcakes by any chance?
It's strange, but Sammich produces another cupcake, seemingly out of nowhere. With a smile, "Of course I do!" Still smiling, "There's more where that came from my friend, don't be shy."

Archer & Chef
Super sneaky
Arrows = 40
Last edited by connivingsumo on Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

greyarea wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:54 pm
Fungo is thankful for the Cupcake! (Not quite so effusive about being tackled, but still appreciative.) I haven't had one of these since I was kicked out... I mean, since I left the shire of my own accord to go adventuring. Thank you, Sammich. Why are you leaving your career in baked goods to hang out with idiots... I mean, adventurers like ourselves?
Answering Fungo's question, but also looking at Erwin, "I was at St. Brendan's visiting one of my best friends, Father Gillum. I saw you there as I was leaving." Gesturing to Erwin. As always, I stopped for prayers; in fact, 'Gill'..." the Halfling clears his throat, "I mean, Father Gillum and I, prayed together and we both received the same intention. We're not sure why Eos suggested this action for me; perhaps because I am familiar with the region?" The Halfling's mood shifts to a bit sullen "Some of the missing villagers are my friends."

You crack me up! :lol:

Archer & Chef
Super sneaky
Arrows = 40
Last edited by connivingsumo on Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

connivingsumo

Post by connivingsumo »

mythictom wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:59 am
"Hello, Sammich, I am Moonglimmer," the elf says before gesturing to each member of the party.

"The humans are Otis, Erwin, Susanna, Hadrian and Torus. Then we have Fungo the hobbit and Bengar the dwarf. The cat is Guyot and the bear is Berlioz. We are a motley crew and welcome you to join us!"
Sorry I missed this! ~Sammich temporarily leaps back in time!!

The pudgy short-stack appears to struggle when dipping into a deep bow, "It is my honor, and pleasure, to meet you all and accompany you." Turning to Moonglimmer, "A fine introduction, M'Lady. I have not yet mastered the art of Elven bread, but I'm told mine is still quite tasty."

Archer & Chef
Super sneaky
Arrows = 40

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Bengar watches with some amusement at the hobbit reunion unfolding before him. He then helps himself to another bowl of porridge and glass of mead. Several glass of mead. He's ready to go as soon as the group is ready.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis nods enthusiastically as he gobbles up the cupcake. He mutters (to no one in particular) "I like these. I hope he's bringing more..."

Otis will follow Bengar's lead and fill his belly while he waits to depart.

herself

Post by herself »

badams30 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:01 am
Otis - Fighter

Otis smiles and nods a greeting at the energetic hobbit, managing a pitiful "Howdy. I'm Otis... Otis of Guyre..." Before the little guy is on to chatting up Fungo. Otis looks over at Susanna and says "I'm not sure what he's about... but I'm guessing it's something about pie."

Otis sits down to eat, wondering what culinary masterpiece is coming his way...

OOC: Otis has gathered all his gear and is ready to leave when told to.

EDITED OOC TEXT
Susanna's a bit taken aback by this cheery pie-person, but if Otis is comfortable, she'll sit down with the others. Now that they've mentioned it, she is rather peckish... "Thanks very much, Pie-Hobbit. I look forward to eating with you." She crosses her hands on the table in front of her in what she hopes is good manners. She's not really sure, if her hands should be on the table or off the table, but she suspects tucking them under her armpits is not good manners.
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Too funny! Susanna ponders manners at the garrison canteen! :lol: