Chapter 9 ~ Odimus of Isprey

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
greyarea

Re: Chapter 9 ~ Odimus of Isprey

Post by greyarea »

Fungo suggests taking the nearer cave entrance. He can scout ahead, not that that has worked out well for us in the past... :(

tumblingdice

Post by tumblingdice »

Bengar wipes fragments of his lost breakfast from his beard. Standing in the shallow water, he laps up a swig of sea water with his hand, then promptly spits it out. The dwarf looks incredulously at Sammich as the halfling pops another meat pasty. Hair of the dog, that bit you, huh?

He then follows Fungo to the nearer cave entrance, keeping an eye out for trouble.

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis glances back at Sack and says “you holler if you see anything.” And he falls in with the others, keeping a watchful eye out.

herself

Post by herself »

Susanna checks to see if Mr. Sack will be ok here for eight hours. "Do you have something to defend yourself with, should it come to that?" she asks. She's worried that his dreams (and maybe her question) might upset him.

If he is alright, she'll ready her gear and head after the others. If Fungo would like to scout the first passageway she might load and ready her crossbow, should Fungo come hightailing back towards them at speed.
Beyond the Borderlands, Susanna Clank

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Erwin examines the area, looking for footprints indicating one tunnel might be more heavily used, or for any other signs of recent travel in the area.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

badams30 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:44 am
Reminds me of an old friend of mine, went by the name of Sod. He had a fine boat too..."
I have heard stories of Sod! If it is the same person as your friend, it is said he slew a dragon, but I do not know if the tales are true.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Are you sure that was Sod? Asks Fungo. I recall a similar story about a fellow named Dos who slew the mighty dragon Seepee-Em. He was quite renowned until the dreaded Geui Whindew defeated him in battle.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

I think so, yes. Sod was his name. A poor fellow, quite a muck-to-riches, zero-to-hero story.

As for this other tale, you forgot to mention that Geui himself was defeated by a brave lad named Leenucks.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Hear hear for the mighty Leenucks. I learned to bash and use sea-shells due to his courage. We mark his heroism with vim and will never settle for pseudo-heroes again.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

greyarea wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 7:48 pm
Hear hear for the mighty Leenucks. I learned to bash and use sea-shells due to his courage. We mark his heroism with vim and will never settle for pseudo-heroes again.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: