Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

A Whitebox: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game Sandbox
merias
Site Admin

Re: Chapter 10 ~ Into the Fish Marches

Post by merias »

"We need to get out of the open," Erwin says. "Also, how did we get here?"

Erwin looks around for any place to take cover, any roads, paths, etc. Then he'll assist with binding of wounds for those injured.

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo looks for a stand of trees or outcropping of rocks (or even a building).

I have no idea. I think I was teleported here from the temple. I bet the elf king is after me since you guys sprung me from his prison.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Sammich feels someone pushing him...he turns, fearing the knight is behind him, but instantly the scene changes and the hobbit is lying on the floor on the temple.

Before him, he sees Otis, Erin, and Fungo. They look frozen, unmoving, with Fungo touching a stone chest, Erwin grabbing his arm, and Otis clutching Erwin's collar.

Actions?

badams30

Post by badams30 »

Otis - Fighter

Otis groans and quickly surveys his wounds and says "Yeah, we need to get outta the open before that guy comes back."

He'll assist the others into finding someplace where they aren't able to be attacked on horseback.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Instantly the frost covered field is transformed into a stone chamber, wherein stand a group of befuddled adventurers. The stone box lies open. Inside of it is a small rectangular sheet of copper, green with age. Small etches a visible on it. Beside the copper sheet are a pair of gold and silver armbands. Six medium sized gemstones of green are set into each armband--an item fit for a king.

The room has no other items. There is a door in the east wall that leads back to the main hall. From there, you can see the exit to the south, a stone door to the north, and another stone door to the east. You have a prisoner tied up. He was one of the "fish worshipping" savages.

Actions?

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

Erwin's eyes go wide at the site of the gems. "Quickly Fungo, grab the treasure and let's get out of this place!"

ooc: Let's head back to town with our prisoner and enjoy the spoils :lol:

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Fungo nabs the loot.

jcftao

Post by jcftao »

Fungo grabs the loot and the brave adventurers leave the ancient pyramid behind them.

Dawn has broken over the marshlands. The two hobbits hop into the tall grass and make their way stealthily to the coastal area. No sign of hostiles as the adventurers arrive on the shore of the great sea. The rendevouz point is most likely to the south. Following the coast may seem a possible choice, but it hard to guess what lies back there.

Do you wish to move back to the rendevouz point, march northward to Osprey on your own, or wait until nightfall and create some sort of signal fire for the patrol boat?

greyarea

Post by greyarea »

Let’s head to the rendezvous point, says Fungo in Francophone-common. I wonder what happened to that mob that chased us to the pyramid.

merias
Site Admin

Post by merias »

greyarea wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:01 pm
Let’s head to the rendezvous point, says Fungo in Francophone-common.
:lol: :lol: :lol: